Have you ever experienced a slow, seductive, and tantalizing blow job that sends chills down your body? Imagine my nipples on my DDD breast softly caressing your cock and balls while my warm mouth and tongue slowly suck you. My sexy eyes are staring into yours as you see how much I enjoy pleasing you.Come experiences the unexpected. You won't be
disappointed.So if you're a fan of big natural breasts and or a fan of an amazing ass,You can have them both with me! I'm tall, naturally busty, and so seductive it will drive you crazy!

PRIVATE INCALLS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE NW HOUSTON AREA

OUTCALLS ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE HOUSTON AREA

RATES
280 1 HR INCALL
360 1.5 HR INCALL
360 1 HR OUTCALL
420 1.5 HR OUTCALL
1,300 OVERNIGHTS 12-15 HRS INCALL

SINCE THERE SEEMS TO BE CONFUSION FROM MY PREVIOUS AD'S REGARDING SCREENING.....

SCREENING REQUIREMENTS TO SEE ME ARE AS FOLLOWED;

IF YOU ARE A VERIFIED MEMBER ON THIS SITE YOU CAN AUTOMATICALLY SEE ME AND PROCEED WITH SCHEDULING.

IF YOU ARE NOT VERIFIED BUT HAVE A REPUTABLE PROVIDER REFERENCE YOU CAN SEE ME AND PROCEED WITH SCHEDULING.
(PLEASE PROVIDE PROVIDER'S LINK VIA TEXT OR DM)

IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER AND OR DO NOT HAVE A PROVIDER REFERENCE, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO A DEPOSIT.

DEPOSITS ARE ALWAYS OFFERED TO ANYONE WHO WANTS ADDITIONAL BONUS TIME BUT I HAVE NEVER MADE IT A REQUIREMENT UNLESS YOU ARE A NON MEMBER OR CANNOT PROVIDE A REFERENCE!

SCREENING IS DONE AT MY DISCRETION

RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL 30 MINUTES ADDED TO YOUR SESSION WHEN DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED.!
(To receive incentive you must schedule an hour or multi hour session)

My deposit has always and will always be half my rate!

(Deposit must be made prior to appointment)

I accept cash and venmo

*SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS REQUIRE A 2 HOUR NOTICE*

I am reference and newbie friendly

FULL SERVICE MENU:
CW
MSOG
BBBJ
BLS
GFE
CFS
K9
DATY