Thread: Valxoxo: Valxoxo is a rare boost to the Dallas scene

Verified Hobbyist BCD muffin101's Avatar

Valxoxo: Valxoxo is a rare boost to the Dallas scene

Companion's Handle: Valxoxo
    Date of Visit: Mid March
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then txt
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?166696-Valxoxo
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? On time
    Activities: lfk, dfk, BBBJ, mpcfs, cof
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 300
    Approximate age of Companion: 20 - 21
    Hair Color and Length: straight brunette past shoulders
    Smoking Status: not a smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: athletic spinner. amazing muscle tone which shows that she does work out on a regular basis. many tasteful tats. pretty face well done makeup for the session
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? way way exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, wholeheartedly

Public comments:
    Background:
    It's been a long while since I've written a review as I've had success exploring the sb scene. Glad I had pulled the trigger with Val and experienced one of the top most amazing sessions with her on our first visit last week.

TCB:
    Screening is very straightforward and for me the response time was fast. I had reached out to her almost within an hour of her first review was posted. At first I had suspicions of management but after I've met her in person I now believe that she's a fast learning girl who knows how to set her own priorities. Overall the screening process was textbook and standard.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review! Glad you got some Val delights (credit to pmdelights?I am borrowing his phrase).

Happy to see another review, so I can stand validated. She is surely independent, highly mature for her age, not to mention the skills.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CKJAmore View Post
    Good review! Glad you got some Val delights (credit to pmdelights?I am borrowing his phrase).

Happy to see another review, so I can stand validated. She is surely independent, highly mature for her age, not to mention the skills.
    She looks fun, damn near impossible to get a hold of tho.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootySlayer View Post
    She looks fun, damn near impossible to get a hold of tho.
    Well this comment got me in touch with her. Lol

Amazing girl, from her looks to her attitude and of course the sex. She?s entered my current top 3 in the hobby just off one 90 minute session.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Im glad y?all having fun with Val, she looks like a lot of fun, but after email and pm looks near impossible to get a hold of tho.
    Short review but nice report.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok, let me try...

She looks good but damn near impossible to get a hold of tho

I sent PM few days ago lol

I sent her a pm yesterday, got a reply early this morning. We've chatted all day. I Like her, i will see her early next week. Ironically, her age under 21 has prevented her ability to book hotels, she is working through that and plans to make up some ground next week.