Regulars get $40 off!!IMG_0564_Original.jpg

I?ll be available near the Arboretum from 5pm to Midnight tonight.

I?m available for your therapeutic needs, whether they be talk therapy, sex therapy or both?

I have a unique ability to make you feel comfortable and as if we?ve known each other for years. I really do love getting to know the lovely gentlemen I meet. I?m definitely a people person, and I radiate a special kind of comfort that allows you to open up to me

I provide a safe space for men from all walks of life, from the lust filled college student to the retired business man in need of a soft touch.

Text (737) 242-6745
Please Include your age, profession, ethnicity and username in your initial message for faster screening.

I do not reply to one word messages and if you?re rude to me I won?t hesitate to put you on my banned list.

Text is the best way to get a hold of me, I don?t check my OurHome messages, unless I?m requesting a verification message, please keep that in mind.

prebooking accepted with $20 deposit that counts towards our date.

I am low volume and do get booked quickly. My regulars have priority, then deposits, then last minute request?so if you really want to see me, I suggest you send those $20 ;)

*A REGULAR TO ME IS A PERSON THAT I REMEMBER AND THAT THE LAST TIME THEY SAW ME WAS BETWEEN July 2023-March 2024*

Date Donations
QV[15min]: 160
HHR [30min]: 260
HR [60 min]:380
1.5HR [90 min]: 540
2.HR [120min] : 700
O.N. 1800.

TEXT (737) 242-6745 TO BOOK!

Want to spoil me with gifts?! Here's my amazon wishlist:
https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

VISIT MY ONLY FANS FOR MORE PICS AND VIDEOS

WWW.ONLYFANS.COM/DIANNAXP