Thread: Its must be your Lucky Day because SA Here I CUM

Verified Companion Companion

Red face Its must be your Lucky Day because SA Here I CUM

Hey guys it's been forever since I have came to play in San Antonio and when I mean forever like over 4 years !!

I was in a long and serious relationship that I gave the hobby up for and now that Im free again Im back to have some fun !

I sure did miss seeing all my friends and im hoping that I can reconnect with some of my old favs and meet some new ones along the way as well.

If you do not remember me or know me at all I do have a very open menu and love to be in front of the camera so just ask what it would take for that!

I will be in town a few days and making my plans now and then im on the way !

Im so happy to be back and having some fun and im hoping its you that it is with !

So now let's getting the screening out of the way and making plans to play ! :Smiley Blowjob :

See you soon - Lilith [/I][/I]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lilith MorningStar; 03-17-2024 at 01:14 PM. Reason: pic removal
    Please send your reference when contacting me to help screening go faster most ladies need your number to be recognized so please include that too please.

250/hr GFE
    350/hr PSE
    150 half hour(GFE only)
    incall

ask about outcall
    Picture and Video friendly with additional donations