Companion's Handle: Lulabellaboo
Date of Visit: 3/13
Preferred Method of Contact: P.M. Text
Phone Number: 682-563-4889
Email Address: Don't know
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...7-Lulabellaboo
City, State: Ft Worth, TX
Type of Visit: In
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Bbbj, bls, hj, dfk, mpcfs, fiv
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: 18
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length reddish bro worn up
Smoking Status: Not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Very petite smaller than I anticipated, kind of nerdy gnd look but in a good way, with very nice sized tits for her frame
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Far as TCB goes it was off and on I did have an appointment scheduled prior bit she informed me her rate had gone up. At the time I felt like it was a squeeze and didn't follow through. After the great reviews kept coming decided to bite the bullet. Very glad I did. It did take some persistence but I finally got another appointment scheduled about a week in advanced. Texted this morning to confirm and she was responsive all day.

Pulled into hotel in Fossil Creek area and was quickly given the room number. I headed up and got into the door a few minutes before scheduled. Was greeted by her in a nice 2 piece that gave me sexy raggedy Ann vibes with strawberries on it I believe.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.