Thread: "About Me"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"About Me"

On the My Profile page there is an About Me section. Some folks use it very effectively; informative and entertaining. Others don't use it at all. If I see an ad which speaks to me, makes me interested in the lady, I quickly look at any albums posted then read the About Me. One of the sexiest aspects of a provider is her mind. How she thinks. How she communicates what she feels is important.

I admit, I'm an older gentleman. No getting away from that. I tend to book two hours because I want to relax and enjoy the session. I don't try to rack up a significant number of activities in a short period of time. I want to enjoy the company of the lady. 2 hours is a long time and it is important to spend it with the right type of person.

So, thank you to the folks to take the time to inform and entertain. To the ladies who still have only "female" in this section, you are missing an opportunity to promote yourself!

PS: while i am touching on the selection process, we are, all off us, different. yes, i look at reviews and not every reviewer is a skilled communicator. i'm interested in how the client felt, how he was treated, how well they connected. clearly i am not looking for a particular body type, or donation amount. i'm looking for an experience i can enjoy looking back and recalling over time
    Last edited by dodger; 03-13-2024 at 11:49 AM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching