(Cont)

I told her I won't pay for a meet and greet as this is just a meet to get to know each other, and nothing else was involved. I can tell she was upset with it, but because this is a public place, she wouldn't want to make a scene. We could not agree on the terms of the arrangements, so I bailed out. I wanted to give her a hug to goodbye, and she refused. Lol. When I left, the trans at the other end of the room was looking at me. Her facial expressions were pretty scary. I had a feeling these two girls were together. I'm glad I got out in one piece. Lol

Now some good ones.

- Connected with a white girl. Early thirties. Communication was not really effective and can be painful. However, I asked for pics and she sent me nude pics and said she had a collection of dildos. Lol. Her boobs are extraordinary. All natural, big, and full. I was wondering if she was even real as she sent these pics to me even before we met. I decided to be patient. She went silent for 2 weeks and then contacted me again. I asked her to meet and greet as I wanted to find out if it was her or a trans. Lol. She showed up. It was her. We had a fun chat and then I went straight to the point. She laughed and said we just met for the first time. Me: How about a bj to get to know each other? Lol. She was hesitant for just a moment and then agreed. Yeah. We found a good spot and started our business. Boobs are incredible and the bj was on point. She asked me to suck on her nipples. I did and it turned her on. As she was sucking on me, i asked if i could cum in her mouth. She said yes. After taking turns for 20 minutes, I shot the full load into her mouth and she swallowed. Yeah. She asked if I wanted to see how wet she was. I'm not a big fan of fingering, so I gently said no. Helped her with some cash and agreed to meet next time at her place for a bang.