Thread: Hobby for Dummies, A few tips from a newbie to other newbies

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hobby for Dummies, A few tips from a newbie to other newbies

I'm a newbie in this city, but not so new in the hobby.
    So it's just my 2 cents to this amazing forum.

Please, feel free to share your experience or even correct something.

Everyone wants to chill, preferably avoiding problems.

Basics:
    - Read the reviews. Forums are the best source of information to find a provider that fits with your search and also to avoid scams, traps, LEO etc.

- Learn the vocabulary: https://jamirodman.com/sex-industry-...s-terminology/
    DocHoliday: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nym-list/page4

- AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) is the easiest way to get a happy ending. But you need to read the forums to discover which one can offer it and which level of service. (L1, L2, L3)

- 2024 is an election year. So, IMO, avoid these AMPs these days (or at least be more careful). I love massage. But you can see several news stories about LEO running into them.

- Be careful with scammers. Never make an early deposit. IF she's a well-known provider, there are some exceptions, like if she's travelling, it's an overnight or something else like an Outcall.

- Avoid newbie providers without reviews. The best choices are known providers with a lot of reviews.

- ALWAYS check if the provider has reviews and where she's publishing her ads. Bedpage, AdultSearch and ListCrawler have a LOT of Fakes!

- If the provider has only 1 review, and this review is from some newbie monger with just 1 review. Probably it's a scam. Wait for reviews from the well-known members.

- Ladies have to answer hundreds of msgs. So, be objective! In the first msg, be polite and tell your handle, references, duration and date/time of the session you are planning.

- Avoid talking about activities and $$$ before the screening process will avoid ladies ghosting you.

- Normally you already know about activities that she can perform just reading the ad and reviews. If there is a specific one, just ask after screening. If there is an extra etc.

- If you're a newbie without references and they ask for your ID, make sure to put your finger above the DL number, surname and address.

- Use a burn phone and don't share your personal data. I use P411 to avoid screening with everyone every time that I want to schedule something.

- To get a P411, start with a newbie friendly provider and then move to another one using the first as reference, and then subscribe in P411 using both as your references. (Make sure that both have an active P411 profile there before schedule with them)

- There are plenty of well-known providers that are newbie friendly announcing in OH2/Tryst/Eros. Probably they might not be the type of ladies you prefer to meet. But you only need 2-3 vouchers to get verified. It will be worth after it !

- I usually rather places with a safe parking lot, preferred gated. So ladies with upper scale places are my goals.

- Always pay in cash! Electronic payments make paper trails. (Specially to married hobbyists)

- Always take a shower before and try to use mouthwashes. Ladies will be more friendly if you do this. We love them fresh and clean, they also love clean clients. Safe and Hygiene always in the first place.

- After the mission, check your belongings, cellphone, car keys, wallet, and cards.

Extreme:
    - I avoid bringing all cards (credit, memberships etc) in my wallet. Less is better. Just to minimize the damage in case of a trap.

- Once inside her place, make sure to lock the door behind you. Put your stuff in a visible place and a towel or your shirt above everything.

- If you take a shower, get your belongings to the bathroom. So, if you lose something, you will be sure that it was lost somewhere else and the lady doesn't have anything to do with this.

- Bring extra condoms (or the one of your preference). Just in case the lady tells you that she had only 1.

- Your own survival kit: hairbrush, deodorant, soap, toothpaste etc. (I know a guy that bring his own towel)

The most important: HAVE FUN and enjoy these beautiful angels that share their kindness with us.

Enjoy the sensation. Think about everything and try to write a review about your experience.
    The forum's essence is to share knowledge to help other mongers keeping everybody safe and happy.
    Read the rules about writing reviews and don't share the provider contact details (phone/address) if it's not in her ad.

Again, this is just my opinion, not a guide of what you can or cannot do with your money.
    Hobbying around the world or other cities can vary a lot.
    Sorry for any misguidance and even if a lot of this can appear obvious for some of you, but I hope that some can be one bright spot for others.

Please share in this topic anything that can help other newbies.

Take care and enjoy hobbying!
    007 Octopussy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 Octopussy View Post
    Please share in this topic anything that can help other newbies.
    Okay...a few comments/thoughts:

- Read the reviews. Forums are the best source of information to find a provider that fits with your search and also to avoid scams, traps, LEO etc.

- Learn the vocabulary: https://jamirodman.com/sex-industry-...s-terminology/
    DocHoliday: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nym-list/page4

- AMP (Asian Massage Parlor) is the easiest way to get a happy ending. But you need to read the forums to discover which one can offer it and which level of service. (L1, L2, L3)
    In my view these 3 all fall under the Golden Rule of YMMV.

Reviews are a great start, but this is a people business, and some people click better than others. People can be coming off a bad experience and may be more cautious than usual. You just know. So hold your expectations in check. Hell, your definition of DFK may be quite different from a reviewer or a provider.

Sometimes multiple visits are necessary for trust to develop. AMP or Indy, guys wanting it all on first visit half hour special are deluding themselves.

This is transactional, but the better you are at identifying, cultivating, and nurturing relationships you will find the experiences more enjoyable.

- Ladies have to answer hundreds of msgs. So, be objective! In the first msg, be polite and tell your handle, references, duration and date/time of the session you are planning.

- Avoid talking about activities and $$$ before the screening process will avoid ladies ghosting you.007 Octopussy
    TCB skills vary wildly, and try to plan ahead, especially if your first time with someone.

I agree it is best to hold off until vetted, but don't get into a bunch of single question emails/texts/PMs...you waste everybody's time. Cover your main desires or concerns and let the rest occur naturally. Unless it is a roleplay date there should be minimal scripting.

- Use a burn phone and don't share your personal data. I use P411 to avoid screening with everyone every time that I want to schedule something.

- To get a P411, start with a newbie friendly provider and then move to another one using the first as reference, and then subscribe in P411 using both as your references. (Make sure that both have an active P411 profile there before schedule with them)
    Not everyone uses p411, and some who do screen more than just your vouches, so pay attention to her individual preferences on that.

You can set up your profile w/o divulging RW info, but let your initial vouches know the plan and when you submit your forms. P411 fees can be paid via money order, which you can get from a grocery store, Wal-Mart etc so no need to involve your bank.

- Always pay in cash! Electronic payments make paper trails. (Specially to married hobbyists)
    Some ladies accept gift cards, which you can buy for cash at CVS, etc.

Digital trails last a lifetime, so just because you are single now doesn't mean you will always be. Be smart...its not hard to find an ATM, stock up on cash so you're ready when it's time for the date.

- Always take a shower before and try to use mouthwashes. Ladies will be more friendly if you do this. We love them fresh and clean, they also love clean clients. Safe and Hygiene always in the first place.
    I always keep mints in the car. I find that a travel-size mouthwash is great to carry as well...no concerns about the lady having it, etc.

- I avoid bringing all cards (credit, memberships etc) in my wallet. Less is better. Just to minimize the damage in case of a trap.
    I do not agree with this. Yes, that is a good approach if you are concerned with theft, but what if it is a bust? Or your car breaks down? Best to have credit cards with you so you don't have to phone people and explain your problem to. Personal liability for credit card fraudulent charges is $50 per card...not a big cost for the security.

- Bring extra condoms (or the one of your preference). Just in case the lady tells you that she had only 1.
    This is especially true with ladies with poor/erratic TCB skills. Skyns are a good choice as they are non-latex

Think about everything and try to write a review about your experience.
    The forum's essence is to share knowledge to help other mongers keeping everybody safe and happy.
    Read the rules about writing reviews and don't share the provider contact details (phone/address) if it's not in her ad.
    This can get trickier than it sounds. You want to be fair and objective, but it is also a very subjective matter...often drafted in post-coital bliss. And ladies can get upset by what you include, even if glowing. I've made those mistakes. And because it is a YMMV hobby try to think of how a reader might get the wrong impression...that can put undue pressure on the lady.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    lately theres been a shortage on READING...imo most would click on this and its an auto TL;DR but good info Octo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Originally Posted by 007 Octopussy View Post

- Avoid talking about activities and $$$ before the screening process will avoid ladies ghosting you.007 Octopussy

I get it but how many times have I gone through the screening process only to be told after I'm cleared that they are not GFE or they are limited GFE, etc. If they have a no acronym used policy or don't want to answer any questions even after being told that since there is no intel available there is no choice but to ask to avoid any misunderstandings, it's probably better to take a pass.