Thread: how do you know

Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar

how do you know

Im new on here and I was curious as to how a provider gets verified. Been lurking for a while but never set up an account until recently. I am not new to the hobby but am to this site. Is it safe to trust that the provider is real if their profile says verified? I find myself going back to the profile of ellena and I really want to meet her but unsure if she is actually real. I guess my question is: if it says verified provider is that 100%? Also has anyone met up with ellena? Thanks in advance

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I met her earlier this year, she is real, just like her pics.

Had a good time with her... solid 7/10 session.

Only seen her once though.

I have yet to read a negative review about her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by nofacedude View Post
    Im new on here and I was curious as to how a provider gets verified. Been lurking for a while but never set up an account until recently. I am not new to the hobby but am to this site. Is it safe to trust that the provider is real if their profile says verified? I find myself going back to the profile of ellena and I really want to meet her but unsure if she is actually real. I guess my question is: if it says verified provider is that 100%? Also has anyone met up with ellena? Thanks in advance
    Ellena is good to go but won't repeat. Try and find out.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Since she doesn?t post a number, I?ve sent multiple PMs over the months when she has posted, but never a response. The 7/10 though is making me reconsider continuing to follow up.

So it?s safe to say if they are verified on her they are g2g. That?s good to hear.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So it?s safe to say if they are verified on her they are g2g. That?s good to hear.
    I don't really look into that... what I value the most about oh2 is reviews posted by others... reputable users (years on the board/amount of posts/several reviews).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's not a safe assumption at all. In the same way that a hobbyist being verified shouldn't be considered a seal of approval. Verification in this forum just means that the person in question, be it hobbyist or provider, has had a minimum of two confirmed visits with other verified members of this forum. On the providers' ends, it is their duty to do due diligence in screening whom they will see. This is why different providers have different requirements, but typically require references of some kind from other providers. On the hobbyist end, when choosing to potentially see a provider, use of the search function to look for reviews or threads, is like our screening process. Making the best informed decision is essential for all of us, in order to have the best possible time, and keep our little slice of the world thriving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith593 View Post
    That's not a safe assumption at all. In the same way that a hobbyist being verified shouldn't be considered a seal of approval. Verification in this forum just means that the person in question, be it hobbyist or provider, has had a minimum of two confirmed visits with other verified members of this forum. On the providers' ends, it is their duty to do due diligence in screening whom they will see. This is why different providers have different requirements, but typically require references of some kind from other providers. On the hobbyist end, when choosing to potentially see a provider, use of the search function to look for reviews or threads, is like our screening process. Making the best informed decision is essential for all of us, in order to have the best possible time, and keep our little slice of the world thriving.
    I agree with what you are saying but if they have had at least two visits with confirmed members then they should be legit. Granted that is in theory. I always look at reviews if I can find them and if I cant I hold off until I can. There are several providers that I have been wanting to see for over a year but they still have zero reviews and I am not willing to be the canary in the coal mine. So until then I will just dream and wait. Should I just ask a member to vouch for me on here, or how to you prove that you had a confirmed visit with someone?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with what you are saying but if they have had at least two visits with confirmed members then they should be legit. Granted that is in theory. I always look at reviews if I can find them and if I cant I hold off until I can. There are several providers that I have been wanting to see for over a year but they still have zero reviews and I am not willing to be the canary in the coal mine. So until then I will just dream and wait. Should I just ask a member to vouch for me on here, or how to you prove that you had a confirmed visit with someone?
    If you have visited with providers from this forum, then you should contact them and make sure they will vouch for you, and that you can use them as a future reference for other providers. If/when the lady says yes, you send a private message to ck1942 and copy the provider. The message should simply state that it's regarding verification and that you had a behind closed doors session with said provider. The provider will confirm the meeting. Do this twice and you'll get your verified status. For the sake of the process, I would have the message subject as something along the lines of Verification Message 1/2, then 2/2 later.

Being verified, doesn't even mean GTG in theory. Only that there were two visits that took place. Providers, in the past, have been able to get verified if they had a number of verified provider contacts already on the forum. I don't think there is a workaround for hobbyists. Seeking out the reviews is good and don't be afraid to create a post in the Coed discussion for a provider about whom you're curious. You might get some public responses and you might get some DMs.