Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation, bbbj, daty, cowgirl, LFK, massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $350 (her traveling rate)
    Approximate age of Companion: 40+
    Hair Color and Length: short to lower neck brown/black curly
    Smoking Status: unknown, probably no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: 5'6" / 100 lbs. smooth clean skin, no noticeable tattoos, large C MMs, cute face, wonderful personality, shaved kitty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Rita is from Houston and was visiting Austin. One of the most pleasant women I have ever met, and (see photos on her web site and ads), hot bodied. She takes good care of herself and good care of her clients.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar

provider physical stats

All; I need to make correction on my post regarding her attributes. Rita is 5'5", slender, 120lbs; measures 35C-25-36. These figures taken from P411, but I can vouch they appear accurate to me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar

RitaKate is a Winner!

Things have been a little slow for me recently as I have been a little under the weather and not getting out much.

However, I met Rita at the last social and then followed up with BCD several days later.

She is a happy, outgoing bundle of hobby energy who also provides a great massage after BCD activities.

Her pictures are spot on and she has superb hobby skills.

She is a "Must See" for all serious ATX hobbyists and a Must Repeat! for me.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review of this Thai Babe.... I've seen her every time she visits including last week end...

I saw Rita Kate again on the weekend... had a really good time. DFK, DFK and more DFK.. with this Thai beauty (YMMV).... Rita is a delight to be with. She's very personable, chill and a relaxing person and great sexually with a pretty open GFE menu (no bbfs or greek). She's great with massage, but I like to just f*ck her! I've seen different heights and weight. But I'd put her at about 5'4" (not that tall), skinny at about 110 lbs? There's something about Rita that makes her seem taller. But, I was standing up next to her and got a good feel for her height as I reached a bit down to kiss her and she's skinny as you can see in her pics...

I absolutely Love her super long pink nips... either sucking on them in Mish or CG. I also like the feel of them when she's lying with her chest on you while snuggling... (see pics in ROS)

Here's some eye candy from Saturday...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Rita is a delight. Thanks again for the review... She told me she's staying in Austin until checkout on Friday...

I don't see a link to her on OH2 above, here's a link to her ad this morning. She met Elizabeth Suarez at the last M&G and they hit it off. Rita told me that if you know Elizabeth, you can send her your number, she can confirm with Elizabeth and that would be sufficient for her screening... double check with her on this... (Rita told me that she is not into doubles though)...

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128166%3B

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 03-13-2024 at 03:25 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar

Personality

Rita Kate is absolutely without question one of the nicest ladies I have ever met in my life in the hobby. She is sweet, fair, and caring in addition to all her other skills.