Thread: Some updates on secret benefits

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Some updates on secret benefits

Some updates i wanted to share with you about ladies on secret benefits and other sugar sites.

1. Reached out to a young Hispanic girl, about 23 years old and she wanted to meet as she was in a bind financially. Meet and greet and agreed to a bj for 100. She also asked if i could fill her gas tank and i agreed. It seemed like she was in a pretty bad financial situation. We fould a spot for a bj. It was ok, but when i cummed, she could not handle it and spit it all out on me. Geez. She helped me clean up and we parted ways. Don't plan to see her again.

2. Contacted a while lady in her early 40s. Meet and greet. She talked a lot and complained and cursed her husband that just left her. She said she had a car accident last year and I could tell she was not so ok mentally. Agreed to a bj for 100. She asked me hey how many mouths have you stuck your dick into? Lol. We found a spot for a bj. It was so on point. Little saliva and a lot of suction and friction, just the way i like it. Blew it in her mouth and she swallowed. Very clean and neat. She said hit her up whenever I wanted to meet again. I probably will.

3. Contacted a white girl, 22 years old. Agreed to meet and greet as i loved the naked body pics she posted on the site. However, she ghosted me and didn't show up. I contacted her again as i still wanted to bang that body. She agreed to meet again and i gave it a second chance. Realized she didn't look as good as the pics, and she had some attitude. When we were talking and she saw i didn't want to meet right afterwards, she got pissed. The way she looked at me was like she could kill me. I had to deescalate the situation and got out. Don't plan to see her again for the rest of my life.

4. Contacted a white girl, late 20s. 6 feet tall. I didn't think she was real until i met and banged her. Unbelievable. Will post about it in a separate post. Have to go now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn bro, youre killing it on sb. I need to get on it, I just need to figure out how to pay without using the cc or dc. I tried using a gift card but was not accepted.

Whoa! you are the man!!!! I need some tips, I'm not getting much success on those sites.

Apparently the site owner creates fake first messages from some of the ladies. I have verified this with a few of the real women that I have met. So just because you receive a first message from her and pay to open it, that doesnt mean she was ever actually interested in you and may not respond with a follow up. It is the scam to get you to pay more. So I dont just open any message anymore. I read her profile and if she seems real and I notice she logs in daily then I may go for it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks..Any way we could get the links..Again thanks

- Yes, the site has a lot of scammers on it. I always observe and wait for some time before opening up a new message. That way I would not waste my points.

- Also, if they are on the site all the time, very likely they are not real. Just my 2 cent observation and experience.

I typically pay subscription to the sites by cc or dc. Not sure if other types of cards would work.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Wait a minute

Hold up....

So, no one is finally calling bs on this guy. It seems as if he was having unbelievable luck, up until this point, or was just throwing stacks of cash at secret benefits to play the law of large numbers game, until I read this review, and knew that it's actual trolling.

He says that he messaged a girl because he liked the naked (hidden) photos she had on the site. Secret benefits doesn't allow nude photos, even in the private photos, and they won't get approved. Finally, a solid reason to disregard anything this person has posted

Right, it says "other sugar sites," but none of them allow nude pictures, as far as I have seen.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

To me, pics of the whole body from behind with only a string underwear is enough to be called naked as it showed you everything you wanted to see. My advice to you is always talk to the ladies outside of the website once the connection has been established.

The learning curve is steep, but if you are patient and don't mind investing, it would pay back eventually. We have a small group that exchanges experience, so that helps as well. A few guys on this site also had successes with these sugar sties. I just can't post any links here as the ladies asked me not to. I posted some information to let you know they are out there. You just have to be patient.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since no firm information/data has been produced.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!