Thread: Fire at Casulo Hotel

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar

Fire at Casulo Hotel

Did you hear about this?

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/sto...nts-mourn-loss

I met a young lady there several years ago. It was a cool hotel. One feature I remember was a large glass wall between the bed and the shower. Watching the young lady shower before our tryst was an excellent way to prime my pump.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw a provider in that hotel once with the same glass wall. Was pretty nice. Apparently the fire started next door?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    The hotel is close to my office. Saw the plumes of smoke for quite a while. I had heard that the place had deteriorated substantially over the years. They supposedly had rooms with hot tubs. Not sure about the level of sanitation, so it was never a draw for me.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    The hotel is close to my office. Saw the plumes of smoke for quite a while. I had heard that the place had deteriorated substantially over the years. They supposedly had rooms with hot tubs. Not sure about the level of sanitation, so it was never a draw for me.
    Close to your office? It was close to mine too before I retired.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    I heard aboutit yesterday and I'm so sad!!!! That was the first hotel I stayed in when I visited austin a few years back when I came for a hentai convention, the room with the jacuzzi in it and the glass wall in the shower and bedroom and freestanding tub like omggg was such a vibe! And had two great threesomes there! like movieee worthyyyyI always did sexy jacuzi bubble baths; ) I'm so sad about the news I've stayed there a number of times and it was hands down my favorite hotel I've ever stayed at!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Close to your office? It was close to mine too before I retired.
    Yes, Sir. Just a little over a mile from my office in South Austin.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Yes, Sir. Just a little over a mile from my office in South Austin.
    My office was 2 miles north of the hotel.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

ACCESS SUSPENDED
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    I heard aboutit yesterday and I'm so sad!!!! That was the first hotel I stayed in when I visited austin a few years back when I came for a hentai convention, the room with the jacuzzi in it and the glass wall in the shower and bedroom and freestanding tub like omggg was such a vibe! And had two great threesomes there! like movieee worthyyyyI always did sexy jacuzi bubble baths; ) I'm so sad about the news I've stayed there a number of times and it was hands down my favorite hotel I've ever stayed at!
    awww girl this makes me soo sad :( we could have done some awesome doubles there! sounds like a very popular hotel !