Thread: Hotels that doesn´t ask for elevator key close to the Arboretum

Verified Companion Companion Sophia Brazilian's Avatar

Hotels that doesn´t ask for elevator key close to the Arboretum

Hi guys,

I don´t know if this is the right forum to post this question (if not, please help me and i will post in the right forum). I am very newbie here, and I wanna know which are the hotels that don´t ask for elevator close to the Arboretum. I am getting too many complains about location

Figuring It Out
    I don’t know of any hotels / motels that ask for a room key at the elevator? Common in Las Vegas but never seen that here. If you’re referencing needing a room key to access the elevator that’s new as well. Haven’t run into that either.

Being a problem solver... if you like the hotel, you could write the hobbyists name on a sign like the limo drivers do at airports and be waiting out front. Problem solved!

DoubleTree by Hilton Austin Northwest Arboretum

i visited a provider there in December (south west intersection of 183 and mopac) and thought it was fine
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Good question; there are a few that do require it to operate the elevators. Most do not. You could ask the hotel when making reservation, but that might draw unwanted attention.

Suggest locals provide specific information on which hotels might or might not require it. I would but I simply don't remember which that do, most don't and it's never been a problem for me as a client.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I too have visited ladies at several properties in the Domain/Arboretum area. I have never needed a Elevator key.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I'm not sure which ones do and don't but you could always contact the hotel directly and say your husband will be flying in late to meet you and will he need a key to access the elevator?

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I'm not sure which ones do and don't but you could always contact the hotel directly and say your husband will be flying in late to meet you and will he need a key to access the elevator?
    3-5 husbands a night. What could go wrong. Honesty is always the best policy. IJS

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Generally the cheaper/smaller hotels never require this. I don't recall specifics in Austin, but a drury inn or residence inn likely won't need it. A JW Marriott or Archer hotel might.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    It's not only an elevator key, but some hotels you need a room key to get into the building. These are typically "satellite" buildings that aren't where the main office is. I can think of a few that way.

This is a valid question that has really caused issues for ladies lately.

At the peak of the pandemic, several hotels required you to sign-in at the front desk and sign that you didn't have Covid.

I met a lady in a S. Austin (35 feeder) hotel and they put down the "parking lot arms" at 10:00 p.m. and you need an elevator key to enter the parking lot after that.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 04-04-2021 at 08:35 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Maybe you could ask that management meet you at the side door and let you in. Then use management’s room card to go up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE