─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ───

Hello Gentlemen.

My name is 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑎 𝐿𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑎,

I am a sexy, elite, compassionate, provider.

Currently in Arlington near six flags
I provide a GFE experience that can be as quick or long as you need and as girlfriend-y or dirty as you want.

There?s nothing quite like the real deal. Curly auburn Hair that feels oh so good to wrap your hands in, Brown soulful eyes; don't look into them to long you might fall in love . Plush lips, velvet skin, and the perfect amount of curves in all the right places that you will not want to take your hands off of!

I thoroughly enjoy indulging in roleplays, enjoy a little BDSM from time to time. I'm all about kinks, fetishes, and I'm a naturally submissive girl who just wants to fulfill your needs and desires and loves to please! Although I'm a submissive at heart I've been known to flip the role and take charge.

Please be a gentleman and do not text me only..."Hi", "Hello " or "available "!
Please introduce yourself, example: Hi Monica my NAME, AGE , DESIRED length of appt...as well as weather or not it's a incall or outcall...

What are you waiting for??

I know you are already picturing yourself with me and all the amazing things we can do. Don?t waste a second longer, I want to show you why I know IM ALL YOU NEED ;)

I?m the whole package you have to see to believe. Or, better yet?touch

Please be ready for light screening ....

CALL 🤙 OR TEXT ME NOW ANYTIME @682-463-6939

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

✓𝙁𝙎/𝙋𝙎𝙀/GFE
✓𝘽𝘽𝘽𝙅
✓𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙔
✓𝙁𝙄𝙑
✓𝙁𝙀𝙏𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙇𝙔
✓𝙈𝙎𝙊𝙂
✓𝘾𝙄𝙈
✓𝘾𝙊𝙁
✓𝙇𝙁𝙆/𝘿𝙁𝙆,
࿐𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠 is on the menu but more
donation!!

Open-minded

┌─── ∘?❉?∘ ───┐

Incall Donations

Qv/140

Hhr/180

1hr/280

└─── ?∘❉∘? ───┘

Look forward to hearing from you soon, and as always...

"𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢💭 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙩!🚿💦

Xoxo
𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓛𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓪

─── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ────── ❖ ── ✦ ──