Thread: 🎀Dior Devereaux EBONY CURVY,THICK,SWEET COMPANION🎀| 🎀713-902-8649🎀

ACCESS SUSPENDED

Lightbulb 🎀Dior Devereaux EBONY CURVY,THICK,SWEET COMPANION🎀| 🎀713-902-8649🎀

Verification and REVIEW Special Dior Dion🎀| 🎀713-902-8649🎀

**To Ensure Booking and that our date goes smoothly I encourage you to read my profile in it's entirety**
    🎀713-902-8649🎀

Snapchat-1179798014.jpg

160 HHR | 200 HR | 250 90 MIN | 300 2 HR

Hello Gentlemen, I'm Dior! My personality can be described as laid back, yet upbeat, with a great
    sense of humor. If you're looking for a discreet, unrushed experience I would love to share my time
    with you. I appreciate men who make me feel safe and adored! I'm professional, assertive, curvy,
    extremely feminine and sweet. OUTCALLS AVAILABLE ALL DAY LONG

I'm a companion that values connection, multi-hour sessions, and extended dates.

When contacting introduce yourself and include: Name/ Username, age, ethnicity, how much time you
    would like to spend together, what day, and what side of Houston you're on.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DiorrDionn

**Booking 24 hours in advance when possible is appreciated. For same day booking please allow 1-2 hours
    to accommodate***

💋💋curvy companion 💋💋
    🎀discreet 🎀assertive 🎀GFE 🎀OUTCALL only 🎀hourly sessions are preferred & prioritized 🎀 screening is light but required 🎀 full body massage 🎀sensual
    massage 🎀 nuru massage 🎀fetish friendly 🎀 please DO NOT call text messages
    only
    🎀 gentleman only 🎀ageplay 🎀 kink friendly 🎀 fetish friendly 🎀roleplay 🎀 soft domme🎀 text message only 🎀no negotiating 🎀
    💋💋no explicit or vulgar texting or talking this will get you blocked💋💋

Attached Images Attached Images