Hi gentlemen, this desirable Scandinavian princess is looking for a generosity handyman who loves to showing off his bulging cock for me to suck like a sweet lollipop then have you do a heavy duty jackhammering my throbbing pussy today! My pussy is so insanely hungry for your meat stick! I am a rockabilly thick curvy, blue eyes, blonde hair, a kissable lips, tattoos & body piercings, and those lovely 40DD to keep your hands & mouth busy! I enjoy doggy style, orally fixation, giving my special boobs massage on your back, and of course old fashioned missionary BUT no anal sex, no facefuck, and no gross fetishes, sorry! I am very strictly with cleanliness, well groomed, and well hygiene, too! FYI I don?t speak or hear but you wouldn?t be disappointed because I am FUCKABLE and PLAYFUL! You may talking all dirty behind my broken ears out of loud! I only response to text messages only and shoot me a text @ (512) 799-5058 to make appointments for today! I am somewhere close to Riverside and Faro. Can?t wait to get your blessings today! 💋

Here is incall rate:

$120 for a 30 minutes session ($50 extra fee for MSOG)
$200 for an hour session (MSOG includes)

For outcall: rate is same as incalls but you have to provide a Lyft/Uber for me and must be in Austin ONLY!

IMG_0377.jpeg