Thread: Mexicana muy caliente y complaciente primera vez en San Antonio 8328177508

Verified Companion

Mexicana muy caliente y complaciente primera vez en San Antonio 8328177508

Latina regia primera vez en San Antonio, dispuesta a complacerte y pasar un excelente momento , precios de promoci?n hoy s?bado ll?mame o manda mensaje quiero cumplir tus fantasias baby ,m?ndame mensaje y te env?o fotos exclusivas amor

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    IMG_7882.jpgIMG_7882.jpg

Saw her with sandy . She’s legit but Couldn’t upload pics. Gave me permission to post . Hopefully this goes through

@ blocker?

Did you do a review on either board? How about your highlights other than she is a blond Latina with no English skills. Rates and type of incall would help.

Buenvenidos Zulema
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My review on Gemastar is on Eccie . Incall near utsa area 200 hhr 300hr . I saw her friend zulemia before and after the session got these pics after seeing “sandy” Gemastar.

Verified Hobbyist BCD drgnfire7's Avatar
    Hola Zulema!
    <div align='center'>It&#39;s about the moment.</div>

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Bienvenida a bordo y OH2 Zulema.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion

Chica latina complaciente y todos tus sue?os los are realidad 8328177508 m?ndame mens

De vista en San Antonio viernes y s?bado agente tu horario para complacerte m?ndame mensaje para estar lista para complacerte

Verified Companion

Chica latina en busca de complacerte m?ndame mensajes para agendar una cita 832817750

Chica latina sexy caliente deseando complacerte ven a relajarteIMG-20231112-WA0004.jpg
    Last edited by Zulema; 03-08-2024 at 02:12 PM.

Verified Companion
    Chica latina complaciente esper?ndote de vista este fin en San Antonio ven a pasarla Riko 8328177508Screenshot_20231126-185140.jpg
    Last edited by Zulema; 03-08-2024 at 04:21 PM.

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed on the site. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

Only one Welcome Wagon thread is allowed on the site.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial