Thread: check in

Verified Companion Companion

check in

Too many times people gt over looked. This industry for ladies can be incredibly isolating. So I am here to spread a little love and checking in on you to see if you are ok. If you need to talk...my Dms are open.

Checking in on the gents as well. So many times you guys seek out our services for nothing more than to have someone care about you even if it is for a little while. Im spreading love to you as well. 💜
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.

Verified Hobbyist
    That's a very nice gesture Miss Bee, I like your style!
    You ladies are angels in more ways than one.
    Big hugs and much respect.
    Cheers

Thank you so much MissBee for reaching out. I am doing fine.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Thank you MissBee. I’m doing better than the average bear.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion
    Of course!!! I do genuinely care about this community.
    Don't forget to ask me about my Twitter and Instagram

My cancellation fee is applied to same-day cancellations of 50% of the booked date. Non-negotiable and zero tolerance for hagglers

my NCNS is a rate of the full donation amount. If refusal to pay happens you will be blacklisted without exceptions.