I have heard and understand much of how FOSTA has created a danger to sex workers in the USA.

That alone is staggering and a shame!!

• Pimps take over
  • Predators will rape, abuse and kill
  • Drug addiction gets worse

The courtesan arena has been around since the beginning of time. Why is it being controlled and abused?

I will tell you. Itt is $$$$.

If the government cannot control it like tobacco, drugs, RX Drugs, alcohol or cannabis..then I suppose they will just try to crush it, banish it, and snuff it out.

It is not enough to arrest and do stings on regular hobbyists, and indi providers.

That is hard to prove and does not make the state/ and country very much $$

At the most.. it helps a political campaign or zones in on a drug ring.

Ohhhh Honey baby!!!! It will never go away. In fact, you have just created more problems.

The biggest problem I have with this is not that you have made things dangerous for independent sex workers, but you have succeeded in any or most success in finding/rescuing victims of human trafficking.

You SEE!!! The Internet is how we FIND and RESCUE the victims of:

• Abduction
  • Kidnapping
  • Sex Trafficking
  • So yeah.. why would you take away the greatest tool to entrap and find sex traffic assholes!!

How will you find and help these victims at a better rate now?

You just set us back 100 damn years. I am sure that is the plan on many topics, levels, and issues that are mainly pointed towards women or a money-making party that you cannot control easily without a cover for it.

Check out this article: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...ictims-629081/

“Basically, the purchase and commerce for human trafficking is happening online, just like everything else now, and so we’re building digital tools to fight back against it,” Kutcher explained.

Software tools were used to catch the said ********s. :-) He cannot be specific and understood but you get the idea. Our late John Mcain Supported and aided this!

My point is that digital tools are used, and are successful.

So??? if you take away digital advertising for sex workers.. how does that work in favor?

GET IT YET??? IF YOU HAVE BUILT DIGITAL TOOLS TO FIGHT AGAINST IT THEN WTF?

FOSTER CARE SYSTEM IS BROKEN and A HUMAN TRAFFICKING INCUBATOR
Foster care victims are 4 times more like to be exposed to sexual abuse and trafficking.

Tell me what is being done and what focus is here? I may have missed it. Please enlighten me.

My final and constant word here is this. Why do away with Internet Sex Worker Advertising in the USA and then drive the monsters that abuse this trade further underground with our loved ones, making it more difficult to track and find them?

a