Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Latin Roses, Paola
Date of Visit: December 2023
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 346-304-5332
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?71583-Latin-Roses
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: light kissing, nipple sucking (Both parties), BBBJ, mish, CG, RCG, doggie, the Paul Bunyan wood chopper/scissoring - repeat, repeat, repeat
Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: special + tip
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s to early 30s
Hair Color and Length: dark hair, hair length a bit pass shoulders
Smoking Status: unable to tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: petite, her pics on their profile don't do her justice, she lost some considerable amount of weight, still has nice butt and breast. cleanly shaven
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
verification and making an appointment through their handler was easy. They may be a tad bit slow to respond due to volume of clienteles visiting/texting, but I don't count that against them.

location may seem sketch but the area is easy to access and close to major road and plenty of street parking if you get there early. Paola greeted me warmly and offered me a shower plus towels. made some small convo with my broken spanish. Paola's english accent is quite good which I was surprised, sounded like she's been here for a while, however, most of the comm was through app translation, no problem.

Paola is very beautiful and as stated above she lost some weight - she is leaner, still has a nice little butt to play with and hold when smashing from behind and while she rides you CG. for me personally, she is more attractive in person than the pics. she has tattoos, but that didn't bother me.

Paola is a bit submissive, so you need to tell her what you want verbally/translated or by showing pics. Paola never said no to any of my requests. Her bj skills are great. some women have issues with you if you push their heads in while bjing. Paola is the opposite, she sucked and licked my cock like it was the last heat source at the north pole. Gentlemen, when she looked up at me during the bj, she looked like Zendaya - almost blew my load from the winter reserves. we did all the activities listed above and repeated them a few times. bring additional condoms if you want to nut often. she had no issues with me nutting so much. also she tastes good (licked her body, but didn't eat her out) and smells good if anyone is interested in that. no bad BO. light perfume smell. cute butt hole

only downside i can think of is that the heater in the apt was busted in the middle of winter. so keep each other warm!