Hair Color and Length: black
    Smoking Status: na
    Ethnic/Racial background: cuban
    Companion Description: average height, decent body with a little mom pooch
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Fun club, language can be an issue but fun willing girls of all shapes and sizes. The backroom is my fun, the booths arent worth it to me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I need to learn how to tap into the strip club scene forsure, I?ve never actually even been in one.
    How much cash do you take in for fees,dances,drinks, extras and tipping? How do I even get one of these girls to play and how do I know when I?m just being finessed and tell her to get lost?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Canter,

It takes more cash amount for drinks sometimes depending on girl. There?s the hassling as well. It could be a process. Some people consider this as the ?hunt? and the part of the thrill.

Overall strip clubs are more pricy since you are more likely not just going to go with just one girl if the temptation is too great to go for other pretty girls in the scene for dances alone and more cost for private vip. Then if you like one of the girls and you try to ask for extras and she is willing it will cost more. In the end it costs more than just scheduling a provider.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Strips are a different experiencer from seeing a provider 1:1. Here you can have a preview of many options, shorter sessions with multiple girls, and maybe even attempt to find someone for a long-term thing outside the club. A big perk is you don't have the verification hassle to worry about on either side.

Both clubs and 1:1 have their merits and downfalls, just a matter of what you are in the mood for on any given day.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When you say backroom, do you mean the VIP or the room? If you meant the room, how much was that?