Thread: Ana Renata: Ana Renata - Spinna for the Winna!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ana Renata: Ana Renata - Spinna for the Winna!!!

Companion's Handle: Ana Renata
    Date of Visit: 2/11/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 2106126777
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?145265-Ana-Renata
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: GFE, DFK, Convo, light massage, lap/pole dance, strip tease, DATY, BBBJ, multiple position CFS. She asked about fetishes, but I am lame and don't really have any so can't say what is go/no go.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60min
    Donation: $300 + $100 tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Black, just past shoulders
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Exotic, maybe middle eastern?
    Companion Description: Holy crap she is tiny! Maybe 5'0" and 95lbs soaking wet? Lots of ladies advertise themselves as spinners, damn she's the real deal. Minor mommy damage but if you weren't looking you'd never notice it. Nice and tight everywhere. Darker middle eastern look overall, maybe 32C natural boobs. Dark hair, dark eyes, think any hot gypsy dancer you have seen in a movie. Only pocket sized.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Very, very much exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Very much yes!

Public comments:
    WOW! I have seen lots of ladies on here that advertise as spinners. And lots who post pics that maybe don't really convey an accurate representation of themselves. Ana's pics looked suspiciously professional and edited so I had my doubts, but she had some good reviews on here so I took the plunge and reached out, and damn am I glad I did. Texted, set up appt.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hands down

This is the best well put described review on this site
    Hands down Ana has not only the best prices for what she provides but she’s one of few on here that actually have it togethered & attentive