Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sugar baby sites

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    I think it is entirely up to the gentleman< if they want an SB, my experience with SB in the past is that it has been too personal , short notice , Unfortunately due to fact that I find I like to travel , a SB thing is too hard for me , only because my experience is that the man expects you to available whenever on point to see that person. Most opinions from the guys that I see they are wanting “ real “ connection and to have a great passionate, ( escape from what there RW may be ) and discreetness is important. & mainly being on time. I don’t know what SB experience is for other providers , though I try to stay away from it .. when I have heard from out - of town gents that do it .. some tell they pay XXX heavy amount to keep a SB , there own available whenever, buy her gifts, outfits and decide everything of how every meet goes. It may not be like that for others. I just do my best to enjoy what I do & gents whom come to see me. What I hear , the main that is quality service .. and real connection. I pride always giving full time allowed or being relaxed about a service that goes 10 minutes over. Truthfully, it is really up to the gentleman , I have not a SB relationship with a gent in about 3 years though because I realized to me , my experience is that it got messy and was someone from p411 … that unfortunately was scarcely too attached. This is about fun , real connection… that what I believe seeing a lady is about.. I do still have gents ask whether they get the “ full hour “ this is normally from Tryst and p411… I don’t rush gentleman out , in my opinion a rushed service.. probably means the lady dislikes what she does or doesn’t feel right .. if she has a connection to the guy.. For me I like all that comes naturally.. ( regardless I do hear most men pick to see a lady whom has a good amount of reviews behind her belt … only cause they want a guaranteed fun experience , though it’s hard to say , cause I have admit “ less men are willing to write reviews than before Covid “ so there may be great talent and a fun time lurking but hidden. Anyhow I don’t want to say much more . Let’s just all get along !
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjaguar View Post
    I yearn for the days of CL. I scored so many young ladies that just needed extra cash and were willing to meet on a regular basis. When they shut down it seemed like some moved on to BP. Now that's gone too. Listcrawler just seems so nasty and are mostly fake or skanky. I'm looking at secret benefits and seeking arrangements but so many profiles appear to be fake. Are either SA or SB worth it. Are there any sites like CL around? I'd appreciate any info from experienced gents here. Feel free to pm me if you don't want to post info for all to see. Thanks in advance.
    SA is invasive. They read your messages and will also ban you if you even talk about anything related to sex. I asked someone what amount of ppm or allowance they were seeking and I guess ppm is a no no. SB is too expensive. You buy credits, and lots of fake profiles. They lure you in to use credits to message, see private pics or reply to messages. Then you don?t hear from them again. I had better experience on SDM (sugardaddymeet). Met a few attractive young women. Still see two of them occasionally. They were looking for ppm not allowances. They work regular jobs but needed supplemental income. I have seen a few providers post on there. The great thing about SBs is they can spend a few hours with you. Has been their choice, the ones I?ve seen. Of course I like that benefit. But it?s good to see providers as well. SexySammy is awesome, Stella shines as well. You should try SDM, the website not the app.

I have had some results on seeking, but I've decided it is too much hassle for too little return. Lots of scammers. Lots of "girls" who just want to sell pictures and videos. I've been looking for someone who wants to spend the night together having fun, not just a quickie. I think I would rather travel overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    I've been looking for someone who wants to spend the night together having fun, not just a quickie.
    Some of us were naive enough to have thought that's what we were getting when we got married! And for a time, it was. Alas...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    I have had some results on seeking, but I've decided it is too much hassle for too little return. Lots of scammers. Lots of "girls" who just want to sell pictures and videos. I've been looking for someone who wants to spend the night together having fun, not just a quickie. I think I would rather travel overseas.
    There are not a lot of SBs who do overnights. Those are harder to come by. Have to really put in the work from what I can tell. I have had 30 SBs in the past 5 years. Met many more. Not one of them wanted to nor did spend the night. Plus, I get up so damn early no one wants to be up at 6am on a weekend.

I have not traveled with any SBs either.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandlast View Post
    Some of us were naive enough to have thought that's what we were getting when we got married! And for a time, it was. Alas...
    This is because marriage is completely different than what we do here, without the added stress of life, maintaining said relationship, kids, and living with someone is a whole other ballgame.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    This is because marriage is completely different than what we do here, without the added stress of life, maintaining said relationship, kids, and living with someone is a whole other ballgame.
    I thought it would be crystal clear that my comment was a tongue-in-cheek response to a specific part of a comment posted--hence my use of the "reply with quote feature." (But I guess not clear enough.) I certainly wasn't suggesting that legally binding marriage relationships are comparable to NSA hobby transactions. Because again, that's totally obvious. All that being said, if I ever do feel the need to seek advice on maintaining long-term, romantic relationships, I definitely won't be seeking it here.

Sigh. I'm really building up a good picture of how of these scammers operate. I really hate being this cynical and untrustworthy.

Yes, I just had one, or more likely a team, contact me.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firstandlast View Post
    I thought it would be crystal clear that my comment was a tongue-in-cheek response to a specific part of a comment posted--hence my use of the "reply with quote feature." (But I guess not clear enough.) I certainly wasn't suggesting that legally binding marriage relationships are comparable to NSA hobby transactions. Because again, that's totally obvious. All that being said, if I ever do feel the need to seek advice on maintaining long-term, romantic relationships, I definitely won't be seeking it here.
    Lol as was mine but all good, tone doesn't translate that well and nobody mentioned relationship advice.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    Interesting thread.

I have been in the hobby for a long time now. Before jumping in, I did my research. If you listen to the average person (and some people on this forum), the hobby is full of weirdos and everyone has deadly STIs. If you listen to Hollywood, all the men are entitled jerks and all the ladies are forced into it. In talking with other hobbyists, I found all of this to be false. The hobby can be fun if you put in the work to make it fun. Usually, you get the respect you give, but start by giving before expecting.

Years ago, I met this lady who was checking all the boxes for me. She did everything I liked, which is pretty vanilla compared to others. After a few months, I suggested a more permanent arrangement, with longer meetings that included dinner. She ghosted me. It was disappointing to be lumped in with all the previous assholes who caused her issues. I naively thought she knew me better than that. From reading this forum, I see that knee-jerk reaction all too often. So I stopped looking for regulars because I don't want to be disappointed again. I may say “I enjoy your company!” and they hear “I’m going to stalk you and kill you!” I was watching an episode of House and one of the doctors goes to a strip club. He sees an asymmetric mole on one of the ladies and wants to look further into it because it may be cancer. The lady ends up pulling a gun on him outside the club. A way out of proportion reaction instead of a calm and thoughtful interaction. Stereotypes are time savers, right?

The hobby sometimes reminds me of my cats. I buy them an expensive toy, and all they care about is the box it came in. Same with some of the hobbyists, both admirers and providers. All too often the “what’s in it for me right now?” overshadows other potential benefits that may be far beyond immediate money. You want to start a business but don’t know how? Your next appointment may be with a successful serial entrepreneur. And so on.

Last but not least, ALL of us can tell when someone is not enjoying their meeting. Most of us admirers have had the dreaded DFE (dead fish experience), rushed service, monosyllabic responses, and providers with bad hygiene. Providers get their share of entitled jerks, self-proclaimed “nice guys” and so on. You may be tempted to think this forum is full of scammers, both providers and admirers. That’s partially true. Most great providers don’t need to advertise daily unless they are visiting. Most great admirers already have their favorites and are just idly browsing. Great regulars are closely guarded secrets and not shared. If you’re lucky enough to find a great regular, put in the work to keep them.

P.S. Flame wars are a sure way to get yourself off of my list of potential future visits.
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Funny, I had a regular back in the day who was somewhat DFE, but I didn't mind too much because I had an SO and didn't need much interaction, just sex with a PYT. And the price point was a steal for what we were doing so I kept going back for more.

Verified Companion
    I really liked being a sugar baby! Kinda:)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3