See Review from a trip to New Orleans

Took a pause on Photography for three years but I have spent the past 18 months taking professional portraits in Colombia. I'm back home in Austin, TX now but I love to travel, so PM or text me if you would like to schedule some time to take some amazing photos you'll love to show off (wardrobe changes absolutely encouraged). You'll obviously see why having a mix of amazing photos will make you happier, and I'll gladly show you how, from my experience, you can best use them (if you'd like).

I'm based in Austin but also regularly spend time in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and the RGV (McAllen, aka, The Rio Grande Valley), but enjoy visiting Los Angeles, Denver, New Orleans, Miami but of course I would love to continue adding to my list of visited US Cities so I'm cool with visiting a new city and arranging a photoshoot while I'm there. Outside the US, I also love hitting Mexico City, Cancun-Playa del Carmen-Tulum, Lima, and Colombia (my favorite).

I honestly have never felt 100% ok charging or expecting anything in return for any woman entrusting me to do a photoshoot that requires trust, professionalism, and a calm, comfortable energy. I enjoy taking amazing photos, and the only part I would charge for is if you would also like your photos edited since it is a time-intensive process. Most importantly, any photos we shoot are yours to keep. If you'd then like me to delete all of them or if you decide to allow me to keep any for my portfolio, that is completely up to you. Either way, I'm cool with it.

See Review