Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How do men feel about heavily tattooed women? YAY or NAY?

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar

Lightbulb How do men feel about heavily tattooed women? YAY or NAY?

So as the title says women who are HEAVILY tattooed yay or nay?

I at one point almost became a tattoo artist and turned down the apprenticeship but my love of tattoos has never left!

I have unfortunatly noticed its usually strippers, ex strippers, and fake body women who are insanely tattooed and they really don't have a good reputation in alot of corners of the internet.

I am now thankfully seeing more natural women who are sweet with alot of tattoos and thats so my vibe. like I'm sweet and artsy and sensual but fear getting a insane amount of tattoos as
    i'm more of a sweet and sensual GFE provider and feel a insane amount of tattos might affect my client base.

This is understanding that I used to have alot of piercings and i for sure got a better response in life once i took them out lol

My standard of beauty is legit tribal tho (growing up and learning about the various native american tribes my family comes from has alot to do with this, like i learned mst people dont get the option to learn native american languages in school and thats CRAZY to me as you got to choose between choctaw, chickasaw and cherokee at the one i went to! ) ,

tattoos piercings wild hair lol but not sure if the GFE guys appreciate ancient tribal goddess vibes!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Personally I love the aesthetic. But I've learned from various experiences you can't judge a book by it's cover. My deciding factor is how I vibe with someone. Might be my age catching up with me but I'm looking for a fun experience rather than a checklist of activities.
    Ultimately I think everyone should go with what makes them happy and fuck everyone else's 2 cents on the subject.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Personally, I love women with a lot of tattoos. I guess just depends on the subject matter.... Like I wouldn't be as thrilled if they were all demonic or something like that

In the hobby, I could care less.

I'm more focused on your service, TCB and how you treat people
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    As far as ladies. I really don't care, as long as it doesn't overshadow the natural canvas.
    For myself. I don't have any.
    But then again.
    Who puts a "Bob Ross" on a "Rembrandt ".

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Ms. Monroe...It depends. If the tattoos look like they were done by a sailor or in prison then to me this doesn't emmit the passionate gfe artist vibe. Also, the subject of the tattoos and how they are distributed on the canvas matter. If they are just a patchwork of seemingly random subjects, men's names, and such then more than likely I don't want to hang with that person. I've seen some hot companions but lose interest once I see pics of the third grade art on their bodies. On the other hand if the ink is like a work of art and has a theme to them thoughout the canvas then I can dig that. Hopefully this all makes sense.

Generally speaking, most men don't need ink or metal to get turned on. We are programmed to be turned on by the female form, can't even help it. And the more natural beauty a woman has with a rockin' body and beautiful skin, the more it's true. Don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I prefer they have none. I love a perfect untouched body. Your skin feels much different when its covered with tats. Some of the time it feels 'leathery' to me.

Now, I do not mind tats as long as no face or neck tats. Chest tats are case by case. Some are very distracting.

It is never a deal killer to fuck someone. But if I am paying. Then I might be more picky about it.

A few don't bother me but once it starts obfuscating her feminine beauty I start to lose interest.

I've always had a very strong preference for zero tattoos, but I have very much enjoyed the company of a few who were pretty heavily inked. Just speaking for myself, the tats add nothing; so I hope the ladies are doing it for their own enjoyment. I could be wrong, but doubt anyone is significantly increasing her income by adding more ink.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    I admire tattoos, but when it comes to attraction, I get most turned on by women with zero tattoos.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    i have notied the men who say zero tattoos also dont like natural ladies all that much lol maybe even men tbh from the looks of how far from natural the ladies look

- - - Updated - - -

its 2024 being bi or gay as a man is totaly accepted in MOST places no need to always try and down natural girls to make urself feel better when u should live life going after who you really want in the first place
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Not a fan of tats at all. I think women are naturally beautiful so why mess it up? I don’t think it looks good on men either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    i have notied the men who say zero tattoos also dont like natural ladies all that much lol maybe even men tbh from the looks of how far from natural the ladies look

- - - Updated - - -

its 2024 being bi or gay as a man is totaly accepted in MOST places no need to always try and down natural girls to make urself feel better when u should live life going after who you really want in the first place
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding ur post, but I would venture to say most of us guys DO like natural women, including no ink or metal.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm less a fan of piercings. Lots of ink doesn't bother me. The nose ring (septum piercing) that is trendy right now is a huge turn off for me but don't mind a ring or stud in the nostril. The big hoops that stretch out the ear lobes were the same though appear to have become far less common now.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast