Companion's Handle: Daisy Neveah
Date of Visit: None
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm and text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...d-medical-area
City, State: San antonio, Tx
Type of Visit: Never happened
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Nope
Activities: None !!!
Scheduled Length of Visit: Couldn't schedule
Donation: Would have been one
Approximate age of Companion:
Hair Color and Length:
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background:
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I saw Daisy Neveah post an add back in October and said to myself wow she's just my type and was immediately attracted to her !

Was looking forward to introducing myself via text and hopefully things went smooth enough to make this a reoccurring date.

Well after a few short replied texts I was told yes she's available and as soon as I asked for an address SILENCE.

Tried again a week or so later got a Good Morning reply to my msgs and that was the end of it.

Tried a 3rd time but this time via PM asking hey this is me I tried texting and you ghosted me are you still interested? She said yes, send me a text. But as you can imagine by now. Yup silence on her end.

Well about 3 weeks ago OH2 was having some issues and I get a random text from Daisy saying her site is down if you want to meet up im available. I kindly reply hey it's me I've tried multiple times to meet with you but at the last min you back out. I'll try you again when I am free and in the area. She said cool I'll save your info.

And as you can see where this is going, I sent a text this week after she posted available. Got the same good morning text, told her I could drop in today. And never heard anything back.....

Such a shame because I see some reviews with positive feedback and I've not even had the opportunity to breath the same air as her ! Lol