SEXY MILF!🍒 ❣️lit candles, warm lotion/oil, soft music & a nice shower 🚿 afterwards❣ hot little 🧨 sexy exotic and erotic foreign mixed beauty that will drive you crazy....
Enjoy everything Vicky has to offer.. Available now to 8PMISH tonight*
*JANUARY 29TH THROUGH FEBRUARY 3RD~[MY BIRTHDAY WEEK]~EARLY MORNING TO 8:00 OR 9:00 PM ISH... WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME NICE HARD COCK FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS ARE ALWAYS NICE TOO ❤️🎁🎂😛💋🎊🎈

❤ Selectively taking appointments❤ HOT lil'brunette FUNSIZE (4"11 in.) 129 lbs. with dangerously blessed all natural curves and seductively soft (36C/D's-29-40 with a beautiful smile, and hypnotic brown eyes.
I'm neither a spinner nor a BBW...if either is what you are looking for...I suggest you keep looking....

quick visits 250/QV
350/hhr-400/Hr 550/90MINS- 650/2Hrs
(RETURNING LOVERS AND P411MEMBERS-~50 OFF TIME SPENT TOGETHER)
**OUTCALLS PREFERRED GUYS**
**INCALL(SW NEAR BEECHNUT AND 69S NEAR WEST GALLERIA)**if we've met before you know

PM-first with screening info upon initial contact or faster screening & booking through https://preferred411.com/p199143 then you may TEXT ONLY when ready to book appointment (713)854-5238 Send me a PM here
  1. 1. Your name & handle
    2. Your age
    3. Your ethnicity
    4. 2 verified references & time/day/length of session in your initial contact or it will be ignored.
  2. If we have met before just text me

🚫 NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY SORRY🚫