.... before you devour me with with your 👄 mouth. It's like my lips and tongue are the only thing you crave in life. That is until you rip away the skimpy barrier between your hands and lips and my 38 c tits are now your target. Trailing your tongue down my throat, you reach my breasts that your hands found a few seconds before and you lick so lightly across one then the other while pushing them together so you can get to each one as quickly as possible feeling my nipples harden on your tongue. You start to Suck and lick getting more aggressive every second. Enjoying the fact that you know that is the weakest point of me, knowing that your mouth on my tits is undoing of me, but it's a straight shot to my clit. The harder you suck the more you lick the more you bite the hotter I get. I'm literally writhing now. And you're barely through the door will both still standing but I'm calling at you pushing your head into my breast even further. I start to say something to you and you plant my hand over my mouth and tell me not to talk, side of hand between my legs while your mouth takes control of another nipple again. I'm so wet but you can't believe it My clit is so swollen throbbing and feel it underneath your fingertips they spend me push me on the bed take off your shirt, put your hand between my legs, your mouth is devouring both my tits at once over and over moving back and forth You're working my clit until I'm pushing up into your hand, move your hand down and also know I feel is two fingers slide inside of me roughly, you tell me to play with myself. My hand goes to my clit my fingers are sliding in and out of me harder and deeper each time we've got one nipple between your teeth, not to hurt me but it feels so good. Your fingering really harder and harder, you feel me vibrate because my hand is between my legs moving across my foot so fast you hear me moan, my other hand is on your back calling at you now stand up finger still inside of me You pull them out and tell me to keep playing myself I'm about your pants pull them down below your waist just to your thighs, take the cock in your hand, you repeat the me to keep playing with myself, you're for me to edge of the bed, you lean over me talking your hand And as you put it in place told me yet again to keep playing with myself, you can feel the heat from on the head of your deck. You just stick the head in and pull it up and do that again and again until I'm ready literally bust. I'm begging you to let me come telling you I'll do anything if you let me come You ask me if it's your pussy and I tell you yes I'm right when I say yes you shove every inch of yourself into me. Can you start to fuck me. You never nice about it You're slim that dick into me from the get-go, hair skin slapping on skin I keep playing my pussy while you fucking hard, harder and deeper. I'm not ready to give you anything just to let me come I'm making you ever promise I can make you The police just let me come fuck me hard like that for about 10 minutes So we need the whole time that your pussy asking me how I like that big cock talking to me dirty. When you pull your dick out of me all the sudden I almost whine, a little cry comes from my throat. You take me roughly and flip me over shove my head down to the bed, force my ass up in the air and tell me again to play with myself. But this time when you enter me you're slow about it. You stroke it in inch by inch, every stroke a steady stream of throbbing cock. You're not all the way in me yet you going faster and faster, always keeping just a little bit of yourself outside of me, smacking my ass. Asking me do I want it all and I'm moaning "yes", and tell me to beg so I do, I say "please I need to feel it all, I want to come with your cock inside of me", I say it a couple of times, you feel my pussy tightening around you and you lose it and start slamming every inch of you into me. You've got a hand reached around to one of my breasts, grabbing it, pulling it, pinching it, while you're pushing in every inch of you and you hear me yell out cuz you're so deep filling my pussy into you know I'm full of you. I tighten around you again tighter and you know I'm going to cum. You ask me over and over again if I want that dick. I tell you over and over again Yes. You feel my pussy tight around you one more time you can't take no more. You grab my hips, roughly push my head down into bed, take two handful of hips you start to slam yourself as hard as you can into me. Asking me whose pussy is this and me swearing you on everything I am that it's yours. You pull my ass cheeks apart so you can get that other half inch of dick inside me and I'm screaming cuz that big dick is hurting so bad but it feels so good. My hand is fucking with my clit over and over fast and faster while your dick's pounding inside of me. You start demanding that I cum. Telling me to come over and over again till I'm finally screaming or I'm writhing underneath you. Your dicks so hard. It finally throbs over and over again when it cums inside me.