Thread: Don’t know how to proceed...

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Don’t know how to proceed...

I need some help! I live in a small town and there’s only one provider close to me. I’ve sent many pms, texted her and she responded. Sent a few texts back and forth, she’s gorgeous, and I’M not ugly, I’m a cool guy, very normal. Nothing weird or abnormal in the texting questions... then she stopped replying. She’s never met me, never saw me, won’t tell me why she won’t even see me once. I’m baffled because I see her posted and replying to other members. She won’t respond at all to even let me know “no thank you, and this is why”
    I’ve never had this happen ever in 20 years of hobbying. I wouldn’t care so much, but I’ve never even heard of a cute provider so close to my home! I don’t know if I should post a negative review? Has anyone else had this happen??

Retired Site "Guide"
    A review of someone you've never seen? That won't go well. Time to move on to the next.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Indeed. No activities took place to review, and no session was set, so not a no-show.

I understand that you may be frustrated, but as gfe wisely advised, just look about for another lady elsewhere. Companions are under no obligation to tell gents why they won't see them. I politely decline based on age or because I think we won't be compatible or because a fellow is requesting something I don't offer, etc., but that's my choice, and I've had fellows argue with me, which is equally frustrating. Other companions handle things differently, and some prefer not to continue dialogs.

Discussion of communications etiquette would be more relevant to Coed. The WW is intended for INTRODUCTIONS. Welcome to H2, lad. Explore and you'll find amorous alternatives. Irish luck in lust!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks so much y’all!