Thread: lexihart: Kept warm in Lexi's pussy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

lexihart: Kept warm in Lexi's pussy

Companion's Handle: lexihart
    Date of Visit: 1/15
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm on oh2 first
    Phone Number: pm first and she will give #
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?146180-Lexihart
    City, State: San Antonio, TEXAS
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no. my fault. traffic because of the cold + not familiar with the area delayed the session by 15 minutes. we kept in touch the whole time and she was cool about it
    Activities: convo, lfk, dfk, iop, daty, fiv, vibrator play, bbbj, k9, mish, cg, cfs, gfe. msog is on the table
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: mid back brunette
    Smoking Status: vapes
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: lexi is easily one of the hottest chicks ive been with in the hobby. also the tallest girl ive ever been with at 5'9, but i thought this was fucking hot. very pretty face and warm brown eyes, gorgeous smile and laugh with a bubbly and energetic personality, stacked with huge d-cup tits and a bubble butt ass. reminds me of coming home from vacation to fuck the stuper hot girl next door.

wanna say now that she is not a spinner in the best way possible. maybe add 5 lbs max to her pics, still what i would consider normal healthy weight, and it just adds more to the fun to be had.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeds by leaps and bounds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell fucking yea

Public comments:
    been wanting to see lexi for a while and then she disappeared from the site for a good amount of time. when i saw her ad, i knew i had to make arrangements. reached out to her friday, gave me her contact info, and we planned for monday session. tcb is a bit on the slow side but we were always in touch and no complications came up at any point outside of traffic stupidness. arrived at her nice incall and was met by a gorgeous and tall beauty with a bouncy personality. invited me to the bedroom so we could warmup together from the cold outside. lexi was very enthusiastic throughout the session, taking up many different positions and you can tell she loves to fuck. after the activities, we just hung out in bed talking about life and shooting the shit until it was time for me to leave. ive already scheduled my next visit to see this lady again!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

100%

All is awesome....she is awesome

Verified Hobbyist BCD Al Gorithm's Avatar
    What's her menu like?
    Is CIM/COF available?
    What about MSOG?
    Don't let your mouth write a check your a$$ can't cash!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her menu was very GFE. Msog is available. Don't know if she's into cim/cof on first visit but she's cool with me so she's fine with it for me

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    A very nice job here Bro. of a really HOT looking lady.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE