Thread: Problems Posting Reviews

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Problems Posting Reviews

I wrote a review on a recent agency adventure at Erotic Dreams, but there was no submit button. There was a preview post button that didn't work, but ultimately I could not post my review.

Have there been attempts to fix the site? Are there others that could not post their reviews? Or am I the only one? LOL

Im in the same boat. Only another preview button.

It seems like there is nothing done to fix the problem.

Next thing you know...the ladies won't be able post their ads on the board. LOL. I already know some of them can't even include photos on their ad posts.

It seems like there is nothing done to fix the problem.

Next thing you know...the ladies won't be able post their ads on the board. LOL. I already know some of them can't even include photos on their ad posts.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Always been a problem submitting reviews from day1 and still haven’t fixed it. Now can’t even send PM’s. Wonder when site will vanish.

It looks like problems with the site is mounting and progressively getting worse. If no action is taken, then it's just a matter of time that OH2 disappears or people will migrate out of using this site. I actually like this other site called Humaniplex. It's a very popular hobby site in California. The only downside is that you cannot post reviews and you have to pay to send PMs (I think $20 for 120 days or so). However, it's a very well managed site and plenty of users in California and Las Vegas. Maybe Texas hobbyists and providers need to migrate to sites like Humaniplex. I do like ECCIE also. Hobbyists can post reviews and send PMs, but the downside it that providers can't post ads on ECCIE. It think OH2 would be the best site if it didn't have any of its problems. Even getting verified takes a millennia. I've actually given up on getting verified. LOL