Thread: Issues with the website

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Issues with the website

So lately I noticed that the website doesn't load completely like there are some codes missing. I am using Google. Any thoughts?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve been noticing the same issue. Not everything is loading correctly and some features aren’t working like PMs and search

Ugh, this sucks!

Yes, there are issues and CK and the site host are working on them.I am sure they will report any updates to the situation.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Thx for the info

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anything new on the site issues?

No, nothing new has been reported. What I posted in Post 4 still applies.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Also I don't know if it's only me but I read the post that are from yesterday but they look like today. For example someone is posting freaki Saturday the time is there but in the reality it's Sunday???

Registered Male (Not Verified) Tom Brady Fumbled's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by texaslonestar View Post
    Also I don't know if it's only me but I read the post that are from yesterday but they look like today. For example someone is posting freaki Saturday the time is there but in the reality it's Sunday???
    Definitely not just you. It's just as buggy for me too.

From the site owner...

Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    Truth(s) be told:

-- Hackers and ddos interruptors continuously attacking the site and the host. The data bases are intact but not always easily accessible. We have backups elsewhere, fwiw.

-- our vBulletin software is at end of life and cannot be upgraded. Migrating to a new OS has been investigated but nothing successful nor solid have been found as yet.

-- starting a new website is easy to imagine, not that easy to build much less to properly host, and properly protect, but it is our next action.

Meanwhile, restoration and repair efforts continue and your patience is appreciated.

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    Does anyone know how to get to your sent pm's? I cant get to received pm's, receipts and other pm folders, but I have not found a work around to get to my sent pm's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by funinsanantonio View Post
    Does anyone know how to get to your sent pm's? I cant get to received pm's, receipts and other pm folders, but I have not found a work around to get to my sent pm's.
    Correction... I can get to received pm's, pm receipts and other pm folders, but I have not found a work around to get to my sent pm's.
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio
    Don't ever pass up a piece of ass, it might be the best you ever had! - JB

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by funinsanantonio View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Correction... I can get to received pm's, pm receipts and other pm folders, but I have not found a work around to get to my sent pm's.
    Use this and it should take you to your sent folder: https://home.ourhome2.net/private.php?folderid=-1

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”