Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mafreless Info

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    If you ever want to double that experience let me know when you visit...would love to treat you to a drink...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Perhaps dinner or something. I'm not a drinker. ��

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Opps

It's a great place to play with discretion. Servers will look the other way, but it's not the place to get carried away and crazy. The new owners made things a bit more upscale. It's my favorite place to take an adventurous friend. Yes, you can fuck there, but oral is far more common.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

That is the place in the shopping center with the movie theater in it. You park in back and see an un marked door!
    So many Ladies, So little time!

ACCESS SUSPENDED
    I've been to this place on 3 different occasions !!! And boy did we enjoy ourselves... !!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, it is real. Not Legal, but it happens.
    I describe it as; once you become of age to see an R-rated movie at theater, you lose the desire to go see a G rated movie at a theater. Once you’ve been to an “on premises” swingers club, you’ve probably experienced everything, so vanilla bars are less exciting.

Making out at Marfreless’s is like going back to your teenage experience of making out while your parents are away. It adds to the… naughtiness.

Be prepared that the only restrooms are too small water closets downstairs with a common wash sink about 8 feet from the bar. So if you want to wash up after activities, you will be doing that in public as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DATY Lover View Post
    the only restrooms are too small water closets downstairs.
    Edit; Two restrooms.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lordy Lordy, but this thread brings back some very pleasant memories! The last time I was there was over ten years ago. I didn't know it was still around. Used to meet a friend of mine there. We would go upstairs and makeup like teenagers. It was a hoot. Do they still play classical music?

jpb

ACCESS SUSPENDED
    Quote Originally Posted by justplainbob View Post
    lordy lordy, but this thread brings back some very pleasant memories! The last time i was there was over ten years ago. I didn't know it was still around. Used to meet a friend of mine there. We would go upstairs and makeup like teenagers. It was a hoot. Do they still play classical music?

Jpb
    they do still play classical music sometimes but they often switch it up

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I had a date with a provider about 2.5 years ago...combo get drinks there followed by BCD fun. We get there and it was unexpectedly closed so we hit Max's instead. Disappointing.

Fast forward. Had an initial Tinder civvy date tonight. We hit it off and at end I'm about to leave and she suggests one more drink near me. I tell her I'm near Midtown so she suggests here. We go, walk into lower level. Dark bar. A few there around 8:00. We get our drinks from the late 20s/early 30s bartender wearing Honey Birdette leopard print lingerie (super hot look but not my type). We head upstairs (Couples only...2 drink minimum) and its mostly empty so we find a couch. We make out, and she's game for anything. I won't turn this into a review, but serious FIV leading to geyser activity ensued. Once my hand cramped up she pulled out BOB for more. Finally, she took care of me. The entire time other couples would wander by checking things out, and some black lady in next booth was getting drilled by her man.

No food as far as I could tell. Less privacy than I expected, but voyeurism was minimal.

Back downstairs to exit and a few groups of single guys drinking...hoping to be hotwifed or something? Rodeo season so no idea if this was a normal Thursday or slow. I can totally see how Reese lost her panties...my "date" took her's off in her car before we went in. Pro tip?
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2