Thread: New Cummer to the Area!!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Maggie Byrd's Avatar

New Cummer to the Area!!

Hello Yall!!

I have never been to San Antonio to play and I'm excited to be finally planning a trip out there! Not sure of the dates yet but please feel free to text me to establish a connection with me before I arrive! I do require appointments since I am visiting.

325-310-5686 Texting is preferred!

I am a spicy natural redhead who loves to play and have a good time! We can spend time chatting or we can get right to the fun stuff! I am pretty submissive at my core but will have no problem taking control and making you feel as good as a hard-working man deserves!

I have only really played in Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin but ready to play in a new place and meet some new people!

33DD and soft in all the right places! Play with me right and you just might get me to squirt!

Text me for donations and DOs and Donts!

I promise you will leave knowing you are desired and feeling so good!

IMG_4524.jpg

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to SA Maggie.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    Hope you enjoy your stay
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Howdy and Welcome to da Alamo City playground!