Thread: Getting verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Getting verified

Not trying to be a pain to the admins or anything because I know they are busy going through hundreds of messages daily. I believe I've followed the instructions and got 2 recently seen providers to email me and the admin providing proof that they have seen me. Its been a few weeks now and I've not received any feedback, what's the normal turnaround time?
    Last edited by btcking; 12-16-2023 at 01:45 PM.

I'm having the same issue and the same here I don't want to bother the administrator but trying to make a decision on who to see and you can't see rest of story makes it extremely difficult. I don't know what you can do. I'm in your same boat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you try emailing Admin at the address found in my signature line?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Did you try emailing Admin at the address found in my signature line?
    No, just followed the verification process. I was going to send an email but thought that maybe was just for support questions didn't want it to be a pest

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Follow the procedures. You can also check on my signature line as well to be sure.

But what he may have failed to tell you is that there is a waiting line.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Follow the procedures. You can also check on my signature line as well to be sure.

But what he may have failed to tell you is that there is a waiting line.
    Yeah I can confirm the procedure was done correctly. I did what Docholiday suggested too, so yeah maybe like you say we are on the waiting line

Btcking if it's makes you feel any better I've been waiting since October
    - Eccie, OH2, TOB, PD, TnA, TER, P411, & others
    - ISO: An intelligent, uninhibited, passionate woman whom enjoys BBJ, CIM, COF, COA, Greek, MSOG that *I* find attractive

"An amazing woman is complete when her sexy body is filled with a beautiful personality, and me." ~SH

Quote Originally Posted by SwingHustler View Post
    Btcking if it's makes you feel any better I've been waiting since October

Actually is not the first time I try it. I did the same process a few years back without any luck

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    A little advice, the more verified ladies you see and have vouches pmed in for you, the more noticeable you become as well.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    A little advice, the more verified ladies you see and have vouches pmed in for you, the more noticeable you become as well.
    Nah It's cool. I'll stick with p411 and eccie. I don't like to be bothering the providers for vouches.

Only the women are getting verified here quicker than 2-pump chumps like me. LOL. Forget about the many paying customers that are supporting these women.

Same problem here. Had 3 ladies vouch for me and I PMd admin also X2. There has got to be a better, more efficient way.

Quote Originally Posted by DORad View Post
    Same problem here. Had 3 ladies vouch for me and I PMd admin also X2. There has got to be a better, more efficient way.
    The better way is to have more trusted admins on the site. However, sometimes people just don't want to share that power and responsibility. Not sure if that's the case here. I'm just thinking out loud.

I?ve sent in 2 verifications myself and have been waiting since September. Sucks when I can?t see the ROS.