Thread: Hello Gentlemen, here I am on the S.A.W.W. (again) Just wanna give a warm hello.....

Profile recovery in process - ck1942

Hello Gentlemen, here I am on the S.A.W.W. (again) Just wanna give a warm hello.....

to everyone I know & all y'all I haven't met yet. Funny how I ended up here again, I have to confess I'm not a newbie anymore. 210.643.4793
    call or text, I'll tell you all about it if you want. or we can just find something else to do, but please PM me first so I know who I'm talking to. Looking forward to reconnecting with my friends & of course, meeting new ones!
    XOXOXO Taylor

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Taylor. More information about donations and menu may help dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Hi Doc, I thought we weren't supposed to put anything in the WW post about donations or menu etc... Where do you suggest I include that information? And I'm not really new here its just been so long (2 yrs or so) since I posted last & cant remember my login info. Ck1942 suggested I post on the WW but I'd really like to get access to my old account. Anyway, any advice is welcome & I don't mind posting my menu & donations, I just don't want to break any rules and jeopardize being able to post. Thank you - Taylor

Y'all know what time it is don't ya? It's time for all the fun to start on this......

fabulous, Friday!! And if you like to get your freak on that's what's up too. Start your weekend early, you deserve it! Got a new one again (sorry, lol) 830.366.1327 hmu but please either introduce yourself or pm me first so I know who I'm responding to, that is if you want a response. because I wont respond to random messages without knowing where they are coming from. Just common courtesy, thank you! Have a fantastic day!!! XOXOXO Taylor4U

Looking to re-commect with some old friends and make new ones too!!

Happy Saturday y'all!! If you're looking to unwind and relive the stress from your work week, hmu. A sensual body massage Is just what I recommend to relive all that tension and that's just the beginning....
    so put yourself in my very capable hands & let me decompress all that negative crap. I'm conveniently located in the medical center area for in-call appointments and I take out-calls as well. 830.366.1327. Please introduce yourself when you message me, I'd like to know who I'm having a conversation with. Besides it's good manners to introduce yourself, & I'm an old-fashion type of girl. Having good manners and being respectful turns me on. I know it sounds like bs, but really its true shit hmu & find out!! I'm available all evening........XOXOXO Taylor

Other threads of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed on the site. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

Only one Welcome Wagon thread is allowed on the site.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

FYI

TaylorLynn is legit and was formerly known as Taylor4U. Lost or forgot her password. Saw her about 2 months ago and she is a lot of fun. Will send a PM to ck1942 to endorse her for VP status.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here is a link to here previous profile...

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?57777-Taylor4u

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    closed. Member is verified and in process of recovering original profile.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!