Thread: ⬛️♥️♥️⬛️NWA & Fort Smith⬛️♥️♥️⬛️ Cuban Blonde Busty Petite Beauty⬛️♥️⬛️

Verified Companion Companion

⬛️♥️♥️⬛️NWA & Fort Smith⬛️♥️♥️⬛️ Cuban Blonde Busty Petite Beauty⬛️♥️⬛️

“I love to be the companion that you escape from your everyday life and make your day better in any way that I can”

I AM THE TYPE OF WOMAN YOU WONT FORGET...I am exotic, feminine, elegant, always smiling & I’m full of energy thats always ready to explore new cities and cultures! I have a clever intellect, flirtatious nature & I’m passionate about being a well put together woman! Especially the one of your dreams! My personal focus rises above and beyond mere satisfaction! When people see me they’re struck by my darling smile, my Goddess aura, my Bambi brown eyes and my tight, fit, petite yet sultry figure that is good for any attire! My face is tiny, smooth and delicate & exotic features that stun to the sight with expressions so angelic and youthful!

My ambition is to put you at ease as we enjoy one another’s company with genuine affection, and limitless adventure so that when we part ways you’ll feel emotionally fulfilled and restored

I am hosting upon request, & traveling all around Bentonville, Fayetteville & Fort Smith)

Expectations My Grounds: Shower, Clean towels, water, music, candles, lingerie, heels, oil ready for massage, dancing. My hygiene will be amazing please have the same respect!

Expectations Your Grounds: I will be nicely dressed, updated vehicle, discreet behavior, great hygiene & I will update you when I am 5-10mins away!
    Last edited by EvelynAlexandria; 09-01-2018 at 08:59 AM.