Thread: Hobby Virgin Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would not worry so much about losing a couple hundred bucks as I would getting caught in a Sting.

If in a bad situation walk away and take a loss since your married.

Post in the ISO section looking for a newbie friendly provider who is Verified so she can help you get Verified and make sure she is reference friendly.

Be careful especially with sites like Listcrawler where you are more likely to get busted.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
    I would not worry so much about losing a couple hundred bucks as I would getting caught in a Sting.

If in a bad situation walk away and take a loss since your married.

Post in the ISO section looking for a newbie friendly provider who is Verified so she can help you get Verified and make sure she is reference friendly.

Be careful especially with sites like Listcrawler where you are more likely to get busted.
    Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Welcome to the rodeo. I remember my first! On a business trip in a nice town. Find someone well reviewed, with an ad that piques your interest and reach out. This is just for fun. Enjoy it.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyb1234 View Post
    Welcome to the rodeo. I remember my first! On a business trip in a nice town. Find someone well reviewed, with an ad that piques your interest and reach out. This is just for fun. Enjoy it.
    Thank you sir!