Companion's Handle: janedavis
Date of Visit: December 2023
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: (305)4074329
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?164547-janedavis
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes (her), No (I was 30min late)
Activities: LFK, NE, SE, DATY, FOV, CFS, BBBJ, 69, MISH, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: $$$$+tip
Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: blonde/down to lower back
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Beautiful young 5'3" Russian girl, blonde and hair down to her lower back, all natural and incredible body, smooth skin and flawless hygiene
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? 100%

Public comments:
Before I go on, I will say, Jane is a gem and possibly the best experience I have encountered. Absolute GFE. Do not miss your chance while she is in town and treat her well in hopes that she returns to Austin in the future.

Found Jane through PD post. Communication and screening was smooth, and her location is a upscale hotel in downtown (only issue is with parking). I was late due to typing in the wrong street address (my fault) and searching for parking, but Jane was absolutely patient about the issue. I did compensate for the delay. I met her at her hotel room, which was spotless and mess-free. She greeted with a smile/hug and provided a clean towel to shower. When I came out, she was already dressed for the occasion, and we got straight to business. No wasted time, no clock-watching. You can tell she aims to please. Details in private.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.