Thread: SnowWhite: Snowwhite - an uninspiring and transactional experience

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SnowWhite: Snowwhite - an uninspiring and transactional experience

Companion's Handle: SnowWhite
    Date of Visit: 11/11/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: (254) 545-6125
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?45549-SnowWhite
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: QV
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: mechanical bbbj, slight bls, unenthusiastic QV
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15-20
    Donation: 100
    Approximate age of Companion: 40-50
    Hair Color and Length: Short and red
    Smoking Status: not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: pale, short, petite, nice haircut, red short hair, moody, no smiles
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did not meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Nope

Public comments:
    Well I've been on a roll lately with these mediocre and disappointing meetups, but there was no one else responding except for SnowWhite. I was curious because she has a lot of stellar reviews. I know she's been around a while and high volume but I'll give this a go and went for a QV incall.

Hotel is clean and a new build. I got there and was greeted by a petite and fair-skinned spunky short-red-haired lady, a bit frail, not too warm, a bit on the moody side, and she's basically all business. She is clean, good hygiene, looks to have just gotten a nice haircut, but it' was like pay me and get on the bed. I probably should have left at that moment but I decided to stay.

She asks what I want, basically bbbj, and she starts jumping in - very mechanical, not deep, fast short bobs up and down. This is not going well but I tried to make the most of it. She does keep asking if I'm doing okay and what more can she do, but she's fast and mechanical and I'm sorry but it wasn't attractive. She went for the balls, small licks, and continues to do short bobs up and down, and I just knew 1-2 min into this I wasn't going to finish. After several minutes of this she started to mention the time, like a clock watcher, and that killed anything little bit of hormone I had left in me, so I called it quits and just quickly got dressed and walked out. Overall I felt like this was a very transactional and underwhelming experience.

I walked out thinking why the hell did I just do that.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Despite my handle, I am actually very ok with women of all sizes. My only requirement is that they be sexy!

White male in his early 50’s.

Activities liked: BJ, CG, Mish, K9, prone bone!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBanger View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***