Thread: Jesse is a good friend

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Jesse is a good friend

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Asian Spa (according to Google maps, Jesse
    Date of Visit: 11/18/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: walk in
    Phone Number: Not obtained
    Email Address: none
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: none
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? was a walkin
    Activities: Excellent Massage, lots of FIV, BJ between my ass cheeks (will explain more in the details) making out like teenagers, CFS, head and foot massage afterwards
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 25-35
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: none
    Ethnic/Racial background: asina
    Companion Description: Very enticing body and face.. easily 8's or higher in looks.
    no noticeable fat.. very healthy body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell YES
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Jesse is very talented with her massage technique and you will feel 110% better after seeing her
    (Note, this lady has a VERY Tight/grippy p$#*&... even while I was doing FIV she was gripping it tight, I mean TupperWare wishes they had this tight a seal, more about this in the ROS.)

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Good Intel. How are the other places? Did you see any other girls scurrying around the house where you saw this chick?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is this Feng massage? Thinking I might go in.

Yah it Feng, google maps does not have that name assigned to it but other sites list it as such.

To answer another question, at the time of my visit she was the only girl there.. but since you have 3 places in a row (and if you need to circle around go to Parker Rd, turn Right, then at the next light turn Right and when the street dead ends, turn Right and that will take you back up in front of the house on Rosamond which is the 1st house you pass going north).

Now for some expanded recon.. at the corner of 45 and Parker road on the north bound side you will see a strip center across Parker, there is a /massage spa there.. I have been there 2-3 times over a span of 2-3 years.. it is hit or miss and they are left of the Boost mobile. Hours are not listed and Google does not seem to show them (google maps is looking different)

There is another one at 453 W. Parker on the west side of 45.. go west on parker (if going north, turn left, if going south, turn Right. You will pass a Symphony Inn on the right - it too is a no tell motel.. rates are cheap and rooms decent) but this other spa is in a strip center on the left.... it advertises 24x7. If the talent at all these places was consistently good I never go anywhere else as I live within 2 miles of all of them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Google maps is saying it’s permanently closed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    lol. I doubt google maps keeps their *****h0uses properly updated.

I drive past these houses everyday going home from work. Right now I can say that the one on Rosamond is not showing their "open" sign and have not seen any cars as I pass by.

As for the other 2, they have clients going into them.

And at one time about the time Gina from the Smile Club stopped appearing at Smile (she drove a black Camaro) I would see a black Camaro at the house on Obion. It was not a client car as it was there daily and for hours on end.

I never stopped in to check to see if she started working there but who knows.