Cum get a taste now or later! We are playing all day & night. Wet pussies dripping!

PUSSY ON DEMAND: WET PUSSIES ARE DRIPPING WET! ASSES ARE LUPED UP! THROATS CAN’T WAIT TO FEEL YOUR DICK DEEP DOWN THEM.

READY TO FUCK & SUCK. WHO IS READY TO FUCK? TEXT TO FUCK

DEMI -LAST FEW DAYS IN THE ATX DON’T MISS DEMI 15 MINS NO HANDS BBBJCIM SPECIAL $125, HHR 250 SPECIAL OR HHR PSE SPECIAL

LILA SILVERS: PREBOOK NEW COMER “LILA SILVERS” PRONOUNCED (LEE LA) TUESDAY 12PM-8PM

ZANNA: PRE-BOOK ZANNA SUNDAY UNTIL 12PM TUESDAY (ALL THREE HOLES ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN)

STORMI: COME PLAY WITH SEXY SPINNER “STORMI” 12PM-7PM

KANDI: COME TASTE THIS KANDI 10AM - 12AM. SHE LIKES IT ROUGH (THREE HOLES GALORE) ATM, ATP & PTA

MIA: COME FUCK HER TIT’S, MOUTH, PUSSY & ASS

IVANKA: COME FUCK SEXY IVANKA IN ALL THREE OF HER HOLES ALL DAY & NIGHT.

SKYE: COME FUCK SEXY ASS SKYE TODAY 12PM-10PM.

NORTHWEST MOPAC/PARMER AREA

****WE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND****. CIM, Greek, DT, DFK, CG, Miss, Doggy, DATY, DATO, K9

The Ladies of AOA are anxious to GIVE you Pussy Coupons!! You never know what might be awaiting BCD’s for you. Is it a FREE DOUBLE BBBJ? FREE GREEK? FREE FACEFUCK? OR EVEN SOMETHING MORE FREAKY!

PUSSY COUPONS: The more you play with the Ladies of AOA the more surprises we provide!!

SURPRISE DOUBLES, Free FF, Free Extended Time, Discounts plus the opportunity to play with UTR First.

AOA Ladies (Deep Throat, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, GREEK & So MUCH MORE)

Today: Cum Fuck SOME GOOD DEEP THROAT & SOME “WAP” AKA WET ASS PUSSY

WE WANT YOU!! BOOK YOUR FAVORITE AOA LADY LATELY?

CIM, Greek, DT, DFK, CG, Miss, Doggy, DATY, DATO, K9 Plus A Lot more.

STANDARD DONATION/MENU
15min BBBJ $150 (10 MINUTES NO HANDS DEEP THROAT)
HHR CW $200
HHR CW W/TUYA $250
HHR CFS $300
45 MINS CFS $350
1HR CFS $400
Greek +$150
FF+$50
TUYA+$50 (MUST ME CLEAN) YMMV
PSE - Upon Request
OUTCALLS +50 PLUS UBER FEE TO & FROM YOUR LOCATION

Don’t you dare miss out on some WET and Sexy Pussy from AOA!

Locally owned and operated…
AOA specializes in extremely pleasurable sexual acts. Every one of us can suck you dry, let you feel like the king of the world, and make all of naughty your dreams CUM true.

Get verified now if you think you can handle us.

NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY!

P411: pm me or the lady you want to see

PACE-PRO: pm me then text me here

Oh2 members: PM me here then text your references to 512-333-2853 with your handle, who you would like to play with, date & time.

Please don’t waste my time if you DON’T have at least 2 recent local references that you can provide to me to vouch for you