Hello Gentlemen, Call me Gabby!

Experience:
I’m very intelligent & quite hilarious . I'm pretty blunt and get straight to the point when booking, but BCD i open up and give my full undivided attention with enthusiasm to match! My bubbly personality will expose my naughty nature . I’m classic good-girl-gone-bad, one of my greatest pleasures is in seeking the delicious electric fizz of sexual chemistry, genuine connection and a meeting of two incredibly dirty minds .
I love connecting with people from all walks of life, and I strive to make everyones’ time with me a unique and unforgettable experience . I like to make sure that our time together is authentic and enjoyable for the both of us, so we can liberate our sexual desires .
I’m talented at tailoring my demeanor to whatever mood you crave, whether that be an indulgent, sensually-satisfying, affectionate gf experience, or whatever carnal pleasures you desire
If you feel a little nervous, you'll be welcomed with a huge hug, even bigger smile, and tell me if there’s anything I can do to be made to feel utterly at home . If you prefer to dive right in, I'll certainly be matching your enthusiasm or If you are looking for an authentic experience, and a special connection beyond just the physical I’m with that as well

Details:
HARD NOS: GREEK CIM && BBFS
Environment: neat and clean room with dim lights and set up to make all your senses explode with pleasure
Payments: I accept all forms of payment, including cash. no deposits required.
Booking: Feel free to call or text me for last minute appointments. I do FT DUO or SNAP calls and sell content as well. I do NOT participate in FT verification procedures. I post almost daily on snap so all recent pics-literally like, the day of.... will be posted to my story there. Light screening may be required if you are not verified already.

XOXOXOXO