Available today in ATX! Outcalls whenever, hotel rooms for incalls can be arranged!

Look no further, for you’ve found the perfect companion to meet all your needs--cranial, carnal, or otherwise! Plus, I got a Brazilian a couple days ago so I want to show off my lovely smoothness.

I love to please, and it is always my goal to tailor our time together to suit exactly what you’re looking for. Whether you need to let a load off and talk for hours, or maybe you just need to blow a load, I am here to serve you. I am elegantly erotic, sophisticated and sensual, and lovely in lust.

I am both a high-class GFE companion and an experienced professional submissive, and offer custom experiences in both realms. I do not post my full menu, nor do I share it prior to screening for safety and legal reasons, but rest assured, my menu is extensive and my limitations are few (provided the requested activity does not pose a risk to my safety).

Please reach out via text for the fastest response. I will also respond to emails and PMs, but I don’t check them quite as often. I do not answer calls from unknown numbers.

When you reach out, please include your name, general location, and when/how long you’re hoping to meet.
I will not respond to “Hey” or “Available?” messages. Please do not include sexually explicit information in your message.

Rates begin at $300/hhr or $500/hr, and may vary depending on activity. I do prorate for longer sessions.

Lustfully,
Lavender