Thread: Strange situation involving a provider. Happened years ago.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    OP…these ladies have a lot going on outside of the hobby. For example in your scenario: Sophia Dane is/was a provider and a dancer at a strip club. A provider seeing someone trying to film them is an everyday occurrence. These ladies have to deal with a lot of weirdos, stalker types, pimps, recruiters, other ladies, etc…you can go on all day. When any lady retires they do it for their own reasons. They simply move on. I guarantee you Sophia Dane (or any other lady) has not thought twice about you or the situation you explained. Is a stripper gonna feel disrespected if you play a game on your phone instead of watching them? Of course they are…but they just go to the next customer and move on. You should move on too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve already established this was a no big deal without the strange tea and it happened years ago, I’ve moved on since then.

Gdfw, SD was not a dancer to bucks wild in that event and I didn’t see her at all. According to the exchange between her and NC, Sophia came with another patron, a customer, and she saw me. She could have claimed I was a stalker to the club and site everything that happened there as a witness and it’ll be no big deal, but she chose to gossip to a fellow provider, playing the victim of a make believe scenario. That’s the part I’m confused about.

I was told she was a weirdo at times. Other than that, I’m not bothered.