Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, FIV, BBBJ/DT, DATY, 69, FBSM Mutual, SS, CG, ACG, K9, Mish
    Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: 60+140=200
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Long Black
    Smoking Status: Couldn't Tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: 5'6", thin, tight body, nice natural C cups with eraser nipples, nice landing strip, shaved in the important parts, Nice small ass, tight stomach.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Man you guys weren't lying...Tina is a lot of fun. Great smile and we genuinely enjoyed the hour together.

I saw another dude go in right before me so had my finders crossed he didn't nab Tina and I was in luck.

Greeted me, asked if I had been there before, to which I said a solid yes with a grin. she said 60 fee, I counted out 60 and then another 140 and gave her the full 200. She smiled and left for about 2 minutes and on her return started grabbing my dick through my pants, kissing me, while I pulled her teddy off and fingered her in her panty's, then started sucking her perfect nipples.

I motioned for her to lay down for a massage and proceeded to oil her up and give her a solid rubbing, toying with her starfish (tiny i might add) and then mounting for some full body to body where my dick was reverse sliding up and down her wet pussy.

I had her flip, sucked her, she grabbed my dick, I fingered her inside and her clit, rubbed oil all over her and then hopped on for some more stripper slide then slid up to her face and shoved my dick in her mouth.

She needed a better angle so I laid back and she proceeded a very nice and deep BBBJ, with gagging DT, good suction and licking of the shaft and balls. I grabbed her and placed her in 69 and proceeded to play with her nice labia and sucked her clit until she started breaking a sweat. I smacked her ass and said hop on, so she spun around and slowly mounted me. Very slowly at first, tight, shallow, but with more movement and girl juice, she loosened up and was able to take it all....deep and hard. from CG to ACG with me slapping her beautiful little ass. After a while I wanted to take control and so put her in doggie for a nice pounding and toying of her starfish eventually decided I wanted to finish in Mish, so flipped her over and threw a knee on the table with one of her legs over my shoulder, leaning in to suck her nipples and pounded for the finish in the bag. I can't tell if she had an orgasm, but she was dripping with sweat and holding me close. After I busted the nut, I put my foot on the floor and she reached around and pulled my in by the ass cheeks to keep fucking her...so I did and toyed her clit until I ran out of breath.

She has a really nice, pleasant, fun attitude, who needs to talk anyway...killer body and was a lot of fun. $$ total for a good, Thursday AM release with a pretty gal was quite a bargain.

Most of what you have in Public Comments should actually be in the ROS section.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Tina

Saw her the other day she was not fs ready but gave a good long tease and sensual long bbbj and ball sucking and put in mouth she made up by making it intense and time worth while