Thread: not what was expected

Registered Male (Not Verified)

not what was expected

recently met with a nice lady whose photos were seriously outdated.

like 40+ lbs outdated.

it made the meeting awkward.

how should I have said, no thanks, but please give me a reference?

i read someone else comment they expect a the person to match the photos, because ED pills are not the whole formula.

Same here.

recently asked a lady for a selfie, to see if she was posting recent pics or those from 50lbs ago. hope i didn't offend.

am i the only one?

Verified Hobbyist BCD BlueChile's Avatar
    Unfortunately it happens alot here, but do your research and since you are trying to get verified, you might have to kiss a frog or 2 and take what is offered. Ask for 30mins, be specific about needing verification and move on. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by geejay638 View Post
    ...how should I have said, no thanks, but please give me a reference?
    Now that would be Bad Form.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This has happened to me a few times, and the most recent time was just last month with a provider on this board. I know this is the main business of many providers on here, so I'm going to keep it anonymous. I set up a meeting with her with a quick visit. When I showed up at her place and got in, I have to say she was nowhere near the pics she posted. I was so disappointed, but was still trying to forced myself into the meeting. It eventually didn't work out after 5 minutes as my interest was no longer there, so I decided to leave and asked her to keep the full amount of the quick visit. I have also to say that's she was nice and friendly throughout my time there. She was just not the pics she posted, which triggered my interest to set up a visit with her.

I just reached out to her to see if she could help me with verification. I haven't heard back but still hope she will help me with it. We'll see.