Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Verified/ not verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Do we not get a 90 day verified status for reviews? I submitted a review a week ago and still can’t see other ROS. Or am I confusing it with the other site?

Quote Originally Posted by unodd View Post
    Do we not get a 90 day verified status for reviews? I submitted a review a week ago and still can’t see other ROS. Or am I confusing it with the other site?
    Look up your name which shows Registered Male so this is not an automatic granted designation. A lady has to vouch for you to the moderators to be upgraded to Verified Hobbyist
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Reviews are not part of the verification process. Also, you are not the one to send PM's vouching for you. The OH2 verified Companions who saw you recently do that and send you a copy so that you know they did so. The process is as follows.

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Gio25's Avatar
    I’m reference based so hobbyists being verified doesn’t do much but what helps is if a guy has at least a min. of 5 reviews and more shows that you actually see the providers and so far nobody has a issue with you helps out a lot when your references never respond back.
    9566166690 Email me: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com P411: P350242 OnlyFans Link: https://onlyfans.com/rgvgio25 Twitter: @RgvGio25 Cashapp:$Gio6690 Snapchat: Gio_Gio2525 Bisexual & Couples welcome Donations 90min/500 2hrs/600 3hrs/800 overnights/1500 day/2G. https://linktr.ee/Gio25

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio25 View Post
    I’m reference based so hobbyists being verified doesn’t do much but what helps is if a guy has at least a min. of 5 reviews and more shows that you actually see the providers and so far nobody has a issue with you helps out a lot when your references never respond back.
    I am from Dallas and good to know this. Will keep this in mind if I ever visit SA. I always wondered what the girls think of reviews, contributions and the like on this board. Everyone seems to have slightly different method as to how they weigh these factors.

I always like to have two of my provider “friends” that I am regular with, on standby for references, just in case.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

I gave up on trying to be vouched for. I had providers in the past send me a screenshot of them vouching for me and nothing. In some on my reviews I've posted pics and still nothing.

I have been registered since 2018 and know of two ladies who have sent in verification requests. Still not verified.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Whatsurrates's Avatar
    It's a little unfair, I've seen newcomers get verified before most of us that have been on this site for a good minute. Is it our handles? CK the ppl want to know, will you add your two cents?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was a non verified member for several years. Non verified and never had an issue getting together with a provider. I was able to make appointments with some that I thought I could never get with. Personally I think if you’re respectful, honest and just normal, it’s cake to get a appointment being non verified.

Thing to remember, these girls that are providers are unique. Meaning it’s special what they do, they don’t have to see you, and if they do, it’s pretty special. I think there’s a general lack of respect for providers in SA, and it’s not helping the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by asslover472 View Post
    ...I think there’s a general lack of respect for providers in SA, and it’s not helping the scene.
    ^^^^ THIS ^^^^
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar

Appointments are canceled one hour in advance or you are told you will be late 30 min

One of the reasons that Verifications exist is so that people do not play with women's time because sometimes to respect appointments we cancel others and the ones who lose are women and if you don't go to an appointment or want to change it, make it. at least 30 minutes in advance. Too bad you played with my time, that really bothers me.
    ⬇️SEND ME IN YOU FIRST TEXT⬇️⬇️
    👦You Handle ( Orhm2 or P411) :
    👱 2️⃣ References;
    ➡️ Handles the Ladys & Numbers
    ⚪️What time do you want your appointment? 00:00
    🔆 ( HHR, HR
    )

💁*♀️P411💋 P329587
    ☎️Only Text (832) 7️⃣6️⃣0️⃣ - 45 - 5️⃣2️⃣
    Onlyfa https://onlyfans.com/u386509880
    Zelle, Cash App or 💵
    + 40 Outcall Only 1hr or +

Verified Companion Companion YveParadyse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    For the companions, being verified here allows them to advertise and access the ladies' private forums. For the Hobbyists, being verified here allows them to access the ROS (Rest Of Story) of the reviews and access the men's private forums. That is all.

Each companion has her own method of screening and it is that method you must follow if you wish to see her. If her screening method is not to your liking, then I suggest you move on to someone else.
    So I am wondering don't hobbyists have to be verified in order to post a review? I have vouched for hobbyists and they are still not verified. One of which I've known 7 or 8 years and was a verified eccie hobbyist wanted to do a review on me. But he is not verified on oh2
    CONTROL MY PLEASURE WITH A LINK TO MY LOVENSE DOLCE ASK ME HOW ACCEPTING CASHAPP. LOOK ME UP ON X @YveParadyse & Telegram & Tango @ https://tango.me/yveparadyse

Quote Originally Posted by YveParadyse View Post
    So I am wondering don't hobbyists have to be verified in order to post a review?
    No. Any male member can post a review but there is a software issue that is preventing some members from posting a review.

The following will be of interest to you....

Review Template Gremlin Solutions, Workarounds, and a BLANK Template

Also, if you have access to a Windows device for hobby use. I would suggest posting your review with that device.

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

I am glad that my post brought so much discussion and I followed the rules of registration but it doesn't say anywhere for exa.ple that you have to be here for a month or two...or you have to submit 5 revieves or you have to have 3 providers vouch for you
    I think k if you would set some reasonable requirements it would make this verification easy

Quote Originally Posted by texaslonestar View Post
    I am glad that my post brought so much discussion and I followed the rules of registration but it doesn't say anywhere for exa.ple that you have to be here for a month or two...
    No.

...or you have to submit 5 reviews
    No.

...or you have to have 3 providers vouch for you
    I think k if you would set some reasonable requirements it would make this verification easy
    The following will be of interest to you...

WHERE TO START! Hobbyist Candidate

Please follow the instructions exactly. Any deviation will delay the process. Yes, there is a backlog.

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2