Thread: Fendiibankss: Fendiibankss isTop Shelf

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Fendiibankss: Fendiibankss isTop Shelf

Companion's Handle: Fendiibankss
    Date of Visit: 5 Times the last 3 weeks
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 361 2677197
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128242%3B
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: always outcalls but is usually available in med center
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? tes
    Activities: Lots of K, lots and lots of bbbj in 3 positions (20 or 30 mins) MPCFS (lots off doggie but also lazy dog, CG amd mish with me standing at edge of bed
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr.
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: white girl with brown short hair and brown eyes. very
    Companion Description: brown short hair and brown eyes. model pretty just like pics. 5'9 inches with slim waist and bubble butt. Super hot in a bra abd thong, Well groomed and nice nails
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? really exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Does the fact that I saw her5 times for an hour say anythink?

Public comments:
    I asked about her in here 2 months ago and even tho she had been here a year there was hardly anything. I realized one of the main problems with OH2 is that the really HOT girls sometimes don't get reviewed because guys think " If I tell everybody she will get so popular maybe next time she won't have time for me. I have been guilty of that. Fendi saw a lot of guys here the first year and NOBODY reviewed her. What does that say?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree 100, I had seen her posts for almost a year but had never booked with her until recently because I had read some negative things about one of the girls she was offering doubles with, so I though she was also going to be offering a similar experience ... I was dead wrong.

I mentioned during our session I couldn't believe almost nobody was reviewing her and she said that she wanted more reviews... so I posted one that same evening and since then I have noticed more mentions about her on our side of the board (maybe its just coincidence)... I posted not only to help her but also to help us! It's rare to see such a beautiful girl touring here so often... if this is a good stop for her she will keep coming back! Can't wait to see her again!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Actually Richard she doesn't come here on tour she lives here. The only reason she goes other places is that her business in SA is not so good. She frequents Austin because she got a few good reviews there and so she gets more clients there. Normally I don't review but she just moved into a new house here in SA and her business is slow here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you're speaking on the negative reviews of Audi id strongly reconsider. Audi is top 3 in my rotation for a reason. Her incall is immaculate and quite accomodating. She's sexy and is great in bed. I had Fendi and Audi at the same time and it was an hell of an hour.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Thanks ALL

Glad to see people post their own experiences. Thanks
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Every girl like Audri who has been around a bit has a negative review. YMMV. But this girl Fendi had NO reviews here in SA until Richard did one finally. She may not be everyone's cup of tea but you sure won't be disappointed in her looks. And she doesn't take for granted the customer is spending a whole lot of money. And she tries TO EARN IT. And like I said at my age I really need that combo of looks and attitude (kissing etc.) to get good wood. ED medicines don't cut it. I need a pretty girl with a hot body who smiles a lot and wants to kiss me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When I seen Fendi I didn't ask if she wanted one but she wasn't the POC for the meet.