Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some good companions are lacking communication skills

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TherealEricaengland View Post
    Maybe It's The Lady's That you are attracted to. Because Every girl I know is professional and Top Tier. The girls that Ghost or don't respond is another Story..
    I am one hell of a communicator! If you've met me you know! Everyday, several times
    a day, I get messages one after another. You wait two mins to respond because you're
    answering 5 at a time! or they message and then you message right back for them not to respond for an hour. how about the redirectors that never answer your questions just lead you around in circles to never make an appointment, or to get your address then cancel!
    It's on both sides darling! I know I can be a flake at times! But I always make up for it! Lol
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Damn it sucks with what we're stuck with in OK.

Verified Companion Companion Suzanna Turner's Avatar
    If shes not a good communicator, then she either isn't a good provider or she is too busy with other options filling up her box.
    For me, if you text a "Hi" and I have school work to get to, I'm not stopping my day to text "Hi" back to you. I'm not here for conversation. If you text and say "are you open for tomorrow?" I would then promptly text back an answer. If I'm not open, I tell you as soon as I see the text so you can have time to find another lady that is open.
    Personally, it all comes down to if you mean business. If it appears as though you just want to chit chat, I don't have time for that. I have a home life and I'm in medical school. If you are looking to spend time with a lovely lady, I will be johnny on the spot to help you with that.
    Low volume, no revolving door guarantee!

*OKC, Lawton, & Norman!*

www.SuzannaTurner.com
    SuzyT4u@ProtonMail.com
    Twitter: @SuzannaTurnerOK

Verified Hobbyist BCD DavidHill69's Avatar
    Good thing there are people like you here. Excellent response and I completely agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2